Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Re-Open case

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Re-Open case
    Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:06am
Hello, my application is refused. The immigration officer is not giving points for my Master Degree. The reason is I did not submit the copy of original certificate (but Transcript was submitted). Can I request them to reopen the case because now I have my original certificate and my certificates are also  evaluated by Word Education Services, Canada.

Thank you.
krisp View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:09am
Of course, you can if you know your case has now overcome the initial hurdle due to which you got rejected at first.
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Asl8-K_6JIWYdFBxa1ZDZ1dtQmpna2t6UHBvR285clE&output=html
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:31am
When did you get your rejection ? if it is recent, then yes, you can reopen your case, just send your original certificate explaining your matter as soon as possible. CHC will reopen your case.
I have know one applicant, whose application is rejected because of misplace of the certificates of his spouse. He claimed the score of his spouse but he forgot to include the certificate. Immediately after getting rejection letter, he sent his spouse's docs and a letter explaining  his problem. After few weeks his e-case status changed to In-Process from Decision made.
There is still chance, so try it and good luck.

Originally posted by kristina kristina wrote:

Hello, my application is refused. The immigration officer is not giving points for my Master Degree. The reason is I did not submit the copy of original certificate (but Transcript was submitted). Can I request them to reopen the case because now I have my original certificate and my certificates are also  evaluated by Word Education Services, Canada.

Thank you.
kristina View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:38am
Thank you krisp and Keshab.
kristina View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 8:54pm
My case was rejected on November 25, 2009. What is the process to re-open the case?
MN2712 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MN2712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 6:09am
Kristina, write an email of your concern to CHC in your country and they will respond back also send in a typed application with your file nos. and other details to their postal address. I am sure that they will consider your case.
I had not updated any of my documents which were to be done by june'08, i got a rejection letter in Jan09, i requested as it was 4yrs +, i had stopped using tht mail id. My case has come forward since then.
Do put your request. ALL THE BEST
MN
krisp View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 9:31am
कृष्टिनाजी तपाईँका लागि दिल्लीको इमेल आइडी:

r[email protected]

Edited by krisp - 06 Dec 2009 at 9:33am
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Asl8-K_6JIWYdFBxa1ZDZ1dtQmpna2t6UHBvR285clE&output=html
gashe4 peace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gashe4 peace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 1:23am
dear IE I am from Ethiopia & a got difficulties to get a Bank Draft in CAN$.Do U think is it possible being acceptable if i send in US$. I have seen the exact figure from Nairobi visa office web site. it says i can send a BD check equivalent amount to CAN$.Please do u have idea how realize /differentiate/ the real Bank draft check from fake one .Bcz i may got the BD check from private bank @ back door! U know i mean?.
Please take UR time & advice me.
YZHM
the big burp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the big burp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 4:30am
hi according to the canadian high commission website you can pay in usd, cad or the local kenyan currency

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/kenya/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng
gashe4 peace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gashe4 peace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:57am
hi big burp
Thank You!!
YZHM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic