Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Applicants applying from Sydney, Australia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 353637
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carry99736 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 2:54am
The latest survey data show that the Cowboys are not "Team America",
cheap authentic jerseys
cheap NFL jerseys
NFL premier jerseys
NFL shop
cheap hockey jersey
among them the status of the people in the United States has been the Green Bay Packers instead. In this survey, 22 percent of voters said the Packers is their favorite NFL team, the Cowboys got 11% of the votes came in second, came in third to fifth place, respectively, Chicago Bears,  the New York giants and Pittsburgh Steelers。
Tbone54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 10:24am
Just a heads up, I withdrew my application today. As I received medicals for my Canadian Experience Class application.

Just FYI here was my timelines so far
AOR April 2007
Request for Docs Feb 2010
-Nothing after this.
Withdrew Feb 2012.

All the best, and I hope anyone pre Feb 2008 gets processed as soon as possible.

Thanks
ELfromOZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELfromOZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 7:16pm
Thanks TBone for the update and I think congratulation is also in order.

At least you're almost there even though you had to go through a different path.

On a different note, if you withdraw does it allow you to get a refund of your previous application?

I'm still waiting from an update from my CAIPS Note request. My mom-in-law just received an email from CIC that there would be a 30 days delay in providing the requested information.

I'm not even sure if I should be hopeful with that delay because last time the information was quickly provided with no changes in my CAIPS Notes. I'm praying that my file has a definite BF'D when it gets back to us.

Edited by ELfromOZ - 06 Feb 2012 at 7:17pm
Tbone54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 8:22am
As long as they haven't started processing I will get a refund. Either way this application is pointless now that I have the CEC.

I hope it starts to speed up for you guys, I am only in Canada because I thought it would take at most 4 years. So the 2 years experience Ive done in Canada, wouldn't of happened if they told me from day dot that it would take 6 years +.

I probably would of stayed in Australia.
sarangv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarangv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:31am
Hi All,

Has anyone heard any further since February as I am still waiting for a reply. This immigration process is getting really bad as it seems that employees in sydney immigration office are employed to do nothing but to have breaks instead and for being unproductive... arrghh frustrating..
Alan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:06am
Hi Sarangv, good to hear from you. You are probably not aware of the latest change in Canadian Immigration. Kenny is going to return all pre February 2008 applications.
sarangv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarangv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:17am

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your reply I did hear about the returnign of applications but was not sure about how accurate that info was but it is a bummer that after waiting more than five years the result is that we totally wasted our time and stopped our future plans in the hope that we will get a visa. It is totally unfair and disgusting.

SV
sarangv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarangv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 5:39pm
Hi All,

Any luck with anyone else who is able to get a visa in the past few months?

Thanks

Sarangv
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 353637
  Share Topic