Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Canada embassy at Abudhabi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 10:59am
All is well. Hope you have received your visa now.

Originally posted by erich_eillen erich_eillen wrote:

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#003366 size=2>@rose24: Congratulations!
<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#003366 size=2>It took you how many months to finish your papers (from filing your application - visa stamping)?

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#003366 size=2>For me, my application was received by CIC Abu Dhabi last Nov. 17, 2009 and it's about 6 mos already of waiting... am just continually hoping and praying that I will receive a positive feedback from them soonest! Wink

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#003366 size=2> 

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#003366 size=2>Hi, job_seeker! How are you? Hope all is well with you, too!  tc-- Smile

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#003366 size=2> 

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#660066>God bless everyone!
"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."
rose24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rose24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 6:22am
Hi erich, I hope you rdoing fine, Dont worry God is Good and all things will work according to his will.

February 2009 ko sinubmit lahat ng papeles ko tapos May 2010 yung visa ko(stamp sa passport). Wala na akong interview, it takes mga 14 months of waiting-whole processing time.

erich_eillen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erich_eillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 7:14am
Hi erich, I hope you rdoing fine, Dont worry God is Good and all things will work according to his will.

-Hi, Ms. Rose24! hope this message finds you well too...for me, I am fine and as per your advice, I will worry not coz OUR WISE GUY JESUS CHRIST IS SO SO GOOD po.!I already submitted all to HIM kaya po concentrate po muna ako sa work ko dito at present and I will take my vacation soon in Philippines this July 2010.

February 2009 ko sinubmit lahat ng papeles ko tapos May 2010 yung visa ko(stamp sa passport). Wala na akong interview, it takes mga 14 months of waiting-whole processing time.

- thanks po for the info above and for inspiring me as well to keep on praying and believing for the positive result. Ano po ulit post po niyo? and where po kayo sa Canada pupunta? Live-inCaregiver din po ba kau?

Thanks po ulit and hope to hear from you again soonest... keep in touch po a...God bless po and may HE bless you more sa bago po ninyong Journey.. ;))
november23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote november23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 8:37pm
yes,

ellen, don't worry you are still in the right track..After your medical, the clinic will be the one to send to London, for London is the one whos on in-charge for medical screening from AUH embassy, after they will check , they will be the one to inform AUH embassy.
november23
DARNADING2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARNADING2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2011 at 3:19am
hi,

maybe someone could help me answer my question.. i just wanna ask if is it possible to apply for a caregiver even if i dont have any experience here in uae.. but i have a caregiver training 6 months.
anybody who has experience in this situation? also from uae? please rreply

thank you so much for your help and reply

god bless

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic