Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Preserving Permanent Residence Status
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Success! CBSA Travel Records request

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpenabill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 4:16pm
OK . . . I see where you got off track.

You need to make the request under the Privacy provisions. The one you were looking at is for CBSA documents other than those relating to you personally.

see
http://cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/menu-eng.html

or
http://cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/req-dem-priv-eng.html

Bureaucracy is what bureaucracy does, or When in doubt, follow the instructions. Otherwise, follow the instructions.

BTW: Not an expert, not a Can. lawyer, never worked in immigration
msmalik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmalik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 7:46am

If i use two passports to enter canaa on different as my first passport is expired then i make new, so in this, shall i have to give them details of my both passports or the lastest one only.

Also, tell me is it necessary to give them PR card number of they can track from my passport number and personal details like Name, DOB, Nationality

Thanks
beach247 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beach247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 8:03am
I provided them with the following information:
  • Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Passport Numbers - Expired and current
  • PR ID Number
  • Vehicle License Number
  • Province Registered

I also enclosed copies of my passports, PR card, driver's license and vehicle registration.

Sent - Oct 17, 2011 | Recvd - Oct 20, 2011 | ECAS - Nov 18, 2011 | Letter - Nov 16, 2011 | In Process - Apr 24, 2012 | Test - Nov 27, 2012 | Oath - Feb 15, 2013
Wannavote2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wannavote2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 9:06pm
Hi all, am about to request the CBSA record to preempt any RQ request, and wondering, what is the importance of the vehicle information request?! Does it prove anything since you can cross the border in a rental or a passenger in another car?!
I myself never crossed the border with my car or by car and wondering if the report won't raised suspicion at CIC as to why I requested vehicle records and it is empty!

700days View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 700days Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 1:51pm
Hello PZB,

Thanks for letter format.

I travelled to USA with guided tour (2 days and one night each time) for a pleasure tour. I do not have bus number. How can I get my travel report?

Thanks for help!
chudir bhai View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chudir bhai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 1:54pm
CBSa is now taking 2-3 months to send travel record.

keep that in mind.
angela1440 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angela1440 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 5:01pm
I am about to launch in to the same Travel Records Request...and have also travelled often with the
NEXUS card...who did you end up contacting to get the rest of the missing info?
thx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic