Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2003 chc delhi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127128129
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandhugo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 1:42pm
Caroll, Jethro

Nice to see you guys here after long time !!
I am sure you are feeling settled already after one year of struggle. I also landed last year and have not looked back since then and have started to enjoy here in Canada. I realised having good funds in hand keeps you focussed on your long term goals. Also you get interest free loans from Govt. here to do your studies, if you want. That can help if you want to change your career option or path. Settling yourself and your family in this country takes its toll, so stay brave and positive.

I personally feel for the people who are still waiting in queue outside chc delhi because of changed immigration priorities. I wish them better luck and hope for speedy processing. Last case in my circle who got processed was from end Nov 2003 Aor, he got visa stamped in Nov 2010. Another of my friend Post 2008 case got visa in one year time, whenever he cribs in life,I slap him and tell him plight of many waiting, ;-)   

For those who are waiting , In the mean time I would say guys save money, Do not stop your life in India, even buying a new house/plot will get you capital gains so invest in properties which you can sell time to time to cater for the settlement later in Canada. Thats what I did to stay afloat.

My best wishes to all there and here !!

Regards
Sandhugo
Regards,
chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 2:01pm

Thanks guys for sharing your experiences by loging back to the forum.
jack520 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 4:49am
 I like this post ,because I learn some knowledge from it.Thank you very much.
office 2010
Office 2007
coach outlet
sessi88online View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sessi88online Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2011 at 6:08am
Hope you will get the passports soon. When do you plan to land ? (my suggestion do so before Sept/oct , else cold weather makes initial settlments bit difficult) ...Now you are in second stage of the struggle though I believe immigration is a 'positive' struggle with lot of long term gains :-)
india85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 6:36am
hy, i have also applied from gujarat for Nov-2006. but recently cic return all unprocess pre 2008 application. so pl all pre 2008 of entire world write about your situation to mr jesson kenny who is immigration minister of canada to  [email protected]

one man can not do anything but entire team will do something. so write write write
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127128129
  Share Topic