Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Preserving Permanent Residence Status
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PR renewal without old passport

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PR renewal without old passport
    Posted: 06 Jan 2014 at 2:07am
I am trying to renew my pr card that will expire in Feb 2014. I would like to file an urgent application as I Am traveling out of the country in April. As i was reading the guide, I read that i will need ALL the passports that Ive had within the last 5 years. The problem is that i only have my new one now. I lost the my first passport which i had to renew. I didnt really keep track pf where it was anymore after i received my new passport. Will this be a problem? Another question, the height that is written on my pr is wrong. I Just noticed it today. Should i copy all the information from my previous card or will there be a problem if i put my correct height but will not match the one on the card. I just really need to get my pr very soon and cant afford delays. Pls pls pls help
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic