Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous > Comments or Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mod Suspended

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mod Suspended
    Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 11:59am
Mod has been suspended for at least a week and his post count dropped to 50 due to his constant flooding and unnecessary postings. 
edmotonresident View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmotonresident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:28pm
That is what should happen to unnecessary distracting posts, fair enough, Thank you Admin
"Canada, where good people live"
scylla View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scylla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 12:30pm
This is great - thanks Emad!
Outland Spousal (Buffalo):
App recd: 05/28/2010
Sponsor approved: 06/28/2010
Processing started: 08/19/2010
Passport request: 10/01/2010
Landed: 10/05/2010
GoCanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoCanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 2:21am
This is good to keep clean the forum, however will suspended member get reinstated or not just for information as I am new to this forum. 
mrstaycation View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrstaycation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 4:28pm
Thank you Emad for doing so. It's a fair decision as he was blatantly spamming around.

Originally posted by Emad Emad wrote:

Mod has been suspended for at least a week and his post count dropped to 50 due to his constant flooding and unnecessary postings. 
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 5:40am
thank you, Emad The Admin for this forum, for re-activating me. I really very greatful to you for this that you suspended me on this forum.

And again I thankful to you to reactivating me as without this forum login I had stop eating, sleeping and everything that a normal person do. Now, I will start doing everything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic