Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

inland application septembere 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 10:57am
Wordstar, the background shouldn't take long. You'll see the relief when you get the landing interview letter :-)
I just checked CAS and I love how it says on the status "Complete"- "You entered Canada at the Scarborough office on June 2, 2010 and became a Permanent Resident."

I'm looking for a job currently. Meanwhile life passes with a usual pace between home, helping my husband and several (payable) hobbies :-) Enjoying the life as much as I can before starting work and planning a family :-)
PR card holder since June 2010
wordstar_28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wordstar_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 11:37am
good for you indimae! I hope It won't take long till I experience what you have experienced. I'm a full time home stay mom for now. Yeah you should start a family for a new adventure. You gonna find out how is it when you will have kids. Exciting and hard lol! Just enjoy! And wish you will have every dreams you want... I keep you update with my application and thanks for cheering me up! Im from scarborough too. kennedy@eglinton.
indimae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 5:14pm
Today I received my Permanent Resident Card. It was exactly 8 weeks since the landing. For the entire process took me 11 months (from sending the files to getting the card).
I'm wishing everyone a lot of luck and the application procedure to go smooth as mine.

I'll stay active on this forum for some time if anyone has questions.
PR card holder since June 2010
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic