Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Applying for Skilled Worker Class

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziauddin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Applying for Skilled Worker Class
    Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 12:20pm
Dear All,

Please tell me the simple procedure for applying skilled worker class immigration. I have filled the application form, what are the documents to be attached. 

Zia uddin
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 12:13am
Hi

Originally posted by ziauddin ziauddin wrote:

Dear All,
Please tell me the simple procedure for applying skilled worker class immigration. I have filled the application form, what are the documents to be attached. 
Zia uddin

1. Read the checklist. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
PMM
ziauddin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziauddin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 6:21am
Do i need to attest the attached documents copies. What if i don't have birth certificate available 
zz
Khime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 5:36am
if you don't have a copy of your birth certificate, you may present your Local Civil Registry.
ziauddin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziauddin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 7:42am
Thanks for reply,

The civil identification is not from native country, in india normally we are showing passport copies as a proof of birth certificate. 
zz
Khime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 7:31am
Then, you need to apply to get the copy of your birth certificate at the Municipal Corporation's office, where the birth registration was made. The said office shall issue the necessary birth certificate in the language you have requested. Try to obtain such birth certificate in English only as the birth certificate in regional language will not be acceptable during the legal proceedings with the foreign countries.

If your birth is not registered at the government office by your parents, you will have to obtain certificate from such office stating that the birth record for you is not registered in their office. In that case, two affidavits will be required to be made by your relatives who are elder to you in the prescribed format stating that your birth has taken place on such and such date in such and such city. These two documents shall form your birth certificate document, which is acceptable by many countries like USA.

Edited by Khime - 11 Oct 2013 at 7:32am
ziauddin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziauddin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2013 at 3:34am
Thanks for the information.
zz
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic