Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous > Comments or Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Immigration -

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomchennai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Immigration -
    Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 2:06am
Can anyone help me out.

One of my friend applied for canada citizenship visa from india. It has been submitted 6 months back. Now the passport is available with embassy and still now he didnt receive any information from them. Will he get visa as the expired passport is available with embassy ? whether embassy will take the expired passport into consideration or they will reject the application.
Domidevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Domidevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 3:13pm
I know doesn't have nothing to do with your question but I need help how can post my request ... Thank you have a lovely day
Domidevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Domidevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 3:21pm
I need help ... I'm illegal in Canada for three years now... And I want be legal... I came three years ago like tourist ... I meet someone the promise the he can sponsor me or give me a work permit ... A year later he said he can't for personal legal issue ... In the mean time I meet "my ex soul" she said she can sponsor me after a years and half she told me the she can't she in welfare ... and I was no longer her soul mate... I was leaving in the street when I meet this amazing woman, she don't promise me nothing from the beginning she told me she can't help me she is separate and soon she end her employment ... So she do not work , but she help me a lots with human needs ... I need to know how can stay legally in Canada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic