Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any good Canada Immigration Lawyers in the Toronto
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any good Canada Immigration Lawyers in the Toronto

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vaslaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any good Canada Immigration Lawyers in the Toronto
    Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 7:27am
Vaslaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vaslaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 5:45am

So I’ve contacted Lanier Law Firm Toronto lanierlawfirmtoronto.com – they’ve sent me the price $900 for all services. Now I don’t know is it normal price or not?

scylla View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scylla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 7:51am
That's low. In fact that's so low that I would worry it's not a good law firm to use. For all services, you should be paying closer to $3K or more. And you definitely want to use a good law firm. Because if someone messes up your application, you could be in for a very very long wait.

Why do you even need a lawyer? Most people do it without one.
Outland Spousal (Buffalo):
App recd: 05/28/2010
Sponsor approved: 06/28/2010
Processing started: 08/19/2010
Passport request: 10/01/2010
Landed: 10/05/2010
Vaslaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vaslaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 3:57am
Yes thanks for the advice, I need a lawyer but not for $3k!
But you are right, yesterday I went to the office of Lanier and they've told me the price of $1600.
Yes, maybe you are right, I wouldn't use the services of lawyer. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic