Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

delayed background check / CSIS/Mandamus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepatientguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 10:24pm
Hi, Thank you for your valuable information. I have similar situation like yours, been waiting for over 4 years for CSIS. I am ready to file the mandamus. Could you email me the contact information for the lawyer who did your case, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
numan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote numan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 4:43pm
Dear albrown,
Appreciate you sending me your lawyer (the one that filed the writ of mandamus in Canada for you) as I've been waiting for more than 5 years now in background inquiries and I certainly have no skeletons in my life's cupboardSmile
Thanks for opening our eyes to this method, God bless you for sending the requested info to me here, or to my email ID which is 
r_numan@hotmail.com

All the best,
Numan 
Rather than curse the dark; light a candle!
gman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 7:56am
Dear albrown,
Me too I Appreciate you sending me your lawyer (the one that filed the writ of mandamus in Canada for you) as I've been waiting for more than 7 years now in background inquiries and I certainly sure from the bottom of my heart that I am clear
Thanks for opening our eyes to this method, God bless you for sending the requested info to me here, or to my email ID which is
[email protected]

All the best,
gman
jtoge7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtoge7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 10:15am
Hi Albrown,

thank you so much of this insightful post. My case has been stuck with Cic for the last 8 years and there is no skeleton in my closet that will allow this to take that long. I am thinking to go the Mandamus option, i would appreciate if you can send me the info of your lawyers in my private email. 
RQ2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RQ2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 8:50pm
Please send me your lawyer's contact info.
St clair office--Applied June2011--test date Apr 2012--
RQ Dec2012--RQ submitted Jan2013
zqhhzq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zqhhzq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 2:50pm
Hi,

My husband got RQ in the process of citizenship applcation.
Can we take the case to th fed court using writ of mandamus?
Please kindly send your lawyer's information.

Thanks a lot,

already PMed you.
scylla View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scylla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 3:14pm
How long have you been waiting since you submitted the RQ and supporting documentation?
Outland Spousal (Buffalo):
App recd: 05/28/2010
Sponsor approved: 06/28/2010
Processing started: 08/19/2010
Passport request: 10/01/2010
Landed: 10/05/2010
manish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 11:29am
Hi albrown,

I am stuck in a similar case like you therefore can you email me I would like to ask you some more questions, If possible.

my email is [email protected]

Thank you
green2016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote green2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 10:37pm
Hello Alborn,

Thank you so much for your nice information. Could you please share the lawyer information as i stuck in the same situation for TRV application, no update after 15 months applied from inside Canada. it seems the application is still in BC in New York office. I also wan to consider  a complaint against CSIS? /What do you think?
Regards 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic