Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Business / Investor Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Canadian Visa (PR) process

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenawella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Canadian Visa (PR) process
    Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 10:12am
Hi,
I made the required investment under QIIP 800K on April 2012, and get my CSQ on May 2012. I sent my file as requested to the visa office of Paris to process the Canadian Visa (PR) on 5th of June 2012.
What is the estimated period to get the visa knowing that I didn't have yet a call for the medical examination?.
Thanks for your feedback.
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 2:11pm
Hi

Originally posted by morenawella morenawella wrote:

Hi,
I made the required investment under QIIP 800K on April 2012, and get my CSQ on May 2012. I sent my file as requested to the visa office of Paris to process the Canadian Visa (PR) on 5th of June 2012.
What is the estimated period to get the visa knowing that I didn't have yet a call for the medical examination?.
Thanks for your feedback.

You have a bit of wait yet. 16 months for 80% of Quebec Investor applicants in Paris http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/investor-que.asp#europe
PMM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic