Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Usual wait from ND after PP and RRF received?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abhat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Usual wait from ND after PP and RRF received?
    Posted: 17 Aug 2012 at 3:43pm
Hello all,

As of tomorrow it will have been 2 months since CIC New Delhi requested my husbands passport and right of residency payment. I paid online and he printed out the receipt and sent that with his passport the next day (it arrived that night by courier).

I'm just a bit concerned since the beginning of our application went so fast. We went from being approved step 1, to arriving in New Delhi 8 days later, and then asking for the PP and RRF two weeks after that. Now 8 weeks and the online application status still only says " Application received" and that the medicals were recieved (it said that starting on June 10th).

If we were missing anything would they have contacted us by now?

And if he needs to go for an interview when will they ask for that? I've seen many times on the forum that if they haven't asked after 2 months then the interview has been waived.

Should it say "in process" by now? Or is this common for them to be processing but not update it online?

I'm sure this is all normal procedure but we've been seperate for 9 months now and I'm getting antsy.  (arrived at CIC-M March 6, I came back  to canada in Nov).

Thanks to anyone who can help.
Spousal Sponsorship recieved 06/03/12

Met Sponsorship Requirements
31/05/12

Medicals Received in New Delhi
03/06/12
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic