Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

asking info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: asking info
    Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 10:44pm
is it easy to apply work in canada?. especially if you dont have any friends or relative there. because you just want your kids to have good future.

i am post graduate studies in MBA and bachelor degree of computer engr., i just want to know if its easy to apply a job even its not on my degree.
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 11:49pm
Hi

Originally posted by hoel hoel wrote:

is it easy to apply work in canada?. especially if you dont have any friends or relative there. because you just want your kids to have good future.
i am post graduate studies in MBA and bachelor degree of computer engr., i just want to know if its easy to apply a job even its not on my degree.

1. You have to find an employer. The employer has to advertise the job on the job bank for 2 weeks. Then they apply to HRSDC for a labour market opinion and have to demonstrate that there are no Canadians or PRs qualified available for the job. If you don't have the qualifications, as the position is not in your field of study or work, then it is unlikely that the LMO would be approved. No approved LMO, no work permit.
2. So it would be very difficult.
PMM
hoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 10:40pm
what if  i apply as immigrant then i pass and ready to land.. then the next step is job hunt? let say i fall at quebec is it very difficult to apply a job in my field of experties..?  or they treat  it equaly for the new immigrant. as far as i know because i am working in the other country, there is a race or nationality discrepancy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic