Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Operational Bulletin 407 - Residence Questionnaire
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Operational Bulletin 407 - Residence Questionnaire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imanh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 4:25pm
The King,

What do you mean? As a PR, you have all the rights of a citizen, except voting, being elected and holding the passport. The rights include living/working anywhere in the country and being able to travel in and out, etc.
freedom10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 7:41pm
Thanks

Edited by freedom10 - 21 May 2013 at 6:16pm
The King View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 7:56pm
Do PR's have the right to a due process?
SARABC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SARABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 1:44am
I agree with you gentlemen! The whole process lacks transparency and if they seriously wanted to make the whole process faster they won't lack neither the resources nor the practical solutions.
Sarah

Originally posted by freedom10 freedom10 wrote:

Originally posted by HuronBird HuronBird wrote:

If there is an intention to clear backlogs then they will be cleared in no time. If the intention is to screen applicants all the way to the core to filter out fraud cases then its also doable in reasonable time. 

That is very true! That is what I feel as well. I have seen incidences where the cases were delayed to no end. However the moment there was an intent to fast track the process, the cases got cleared in no time. I think the cases are being delayed essentially due to lack of political will.
Applied Feb7th,2012 (Family of 4)
In Process Oct4th,2012
Husband RQ & finger print November 2012
File separated from husband August 2013
Hubby test Oct. 2013
MY test Dec. 2013
Joint oath March 2014

nwtspam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwtspam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 11:33pm
It's been many years since I published this info. I think most of us are officially Canadian by now. How do you enjoy your new country so far?

NWTSPAM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic