Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

any help welcome.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any help welcome.
    Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 12:48pm
Hi there I am currently in Canada on a work permit that expires in Jan 2012.. when i obtained my permit one of the conditions of the permit was that i was not authorized to work for any other company.
my original employer, after a few weeks wanted me to go to Vancouver(from Toronto).This was not something i wanted to do,so i found another company to work for but i could not afford to wait the time for a new LMO  to be processed for my new company.

AS my work permit is expiring soon i would really appreciate some advice in regards to these issues.

my company is willing to sponsor me should i apply for a change of conditions(process times?)

should i apply for an extension of my work permit(would this be quicker/longer to process)?

i could apply for an open visa through the international experience Canada application?.. i am under 35.

If i can change my conditions of my work permit.. would the hours i have work for my new company still be viable in consideration for hours worked to be eligible for EI?

Thanks very much for your time and hopefully your help.
Damian.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic