Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2003/2004 Applicants Meeting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVID007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:32am
Dear Narangbhai

Thanks for your initiative in holding the meeting on 23rd. May.

Did you find any media contact to highlight the issue ?  I am sure, there are much more persons from Punjab who has applied during late 2003-Dec 2004.

You people need to coordinate and bring this issue before the media and CHC, Chandigarh.

Somebody take this initiative.
DAVID 007
canreality View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canreality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 7:57am
well whats the progress on meeting .. i am going to call kennedy and give hjim a dose from all of our side. let him go to hellll
cvn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 9:53am
baiji, go ahead with the dose, i have already sent mails where i ridiculed him and he is so ridiculous, tht i didnt get any reply. even narang bhaji was telling the same thing. maybe this time he replies!!!!
sp2004us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sp2004us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 10:35am
Dear Narang,

Excellent!!!!! i congratulate everyone for making this initiative... go aheadm everyone is with u

I am away from the country, if I was there , i too could have joined hands with you people.... I came to know about this very late....  anyway, please keep on posting the outcome of the meeting and  your plans...

Originally posted by DAVID007 DAVID007 wrote:

Dear Narangbhai

Thanks for your initiative in holding the meeting on 23rd. May.

Did you find any media contact to highlight the issue ?  I am sure, there are much more persons from Punjab who has applied during late 2003-Dec 2004.

You people need to coordinate and bring this issue before the media and CHC, Chandigarh.

Somebody take this initiative.
magic9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magic9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 12:58am
Guys, Read Tribune newspaper of Today...

Pr rules o canada changes and now are more tough..

But.

Magic trick is this that Clap Canadian immigration will First clear cases of 2004-2007 as soon as possible... u all gona get Visa Soon Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic