Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need info have yet to start Skill worker!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amandahz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need info have yet to start Skill worker!!!!
    Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 12:13am
My name is Amanda , at the moment I am living in Puebla, Mexico with my husband Francisco Javier. I am a United States Citizen, and my husband is a Mexican National. We have choosen to live in mexico because we have to wait 10 years to even be able to start the paper work on his becoming an American Citizen he was deported from the states in 2008 but other then that he has no crimal records nor do I. I have my FM-3 visa and have a couple question regarding if we are both applicable to immigrate to BC Canada. My family all lives in Washington State so BC would be the best place since we would have some kind of support system. What documents do we both need, meaning passport, birth certificate, ect. Reading what everyone has said gets me stressed out and nervous cause i have just started researching it and have yet to start. Everyone makes the process sound like years. Would it help if i went first, or that i am an American Citizen? Does the same visa apply for both of us? We are both going to want to work, but we have not had the means to do any genral studies apart from high school so we don't specialize in anything specific other then bar tending and i worked for six months in the forest servous in washington state. My husband speaks, reads, and writes (at least writes) better English then i do. We both have our passports, mine being American and his being Mexican, and have both never been to Canada illegally or legally. We do have a small source of income in Mexico, but if need be my family has stated that they will sponser us if allowed. I get so confused reading all the different websites because i find that almost everyone says something different from the next which only make the pressure build up more. I would like to know what documents are needed, and if my husband is eligable as well. I am deeply greatful any help you can give me.
Thank you
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 5:45pm
See: www.cic.gc.ca for all the details
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic