Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Medical

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 1:03pm
The one I saw on the desk looked to be Canadian Passport size! Was that the size your wife got? Mine are UK Passport size 45mm by 35mm with 33mm head, I had another batch done that I am sending with my PR Application that are UK Passport Size 45mm by 35mm with a 28mm head. Appendix said to have 25mm to 30mm head in the picture, I hope an extra 3mm wont affect my medical?  
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
boundary47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boundary47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Harmonia Harmonia wrote:

What a joke.  That goes to show that education does not equate to intelligence.

Actually, being aware of details and getting them right does not equate to either intelligence or education. Where do we think the stereotype "absent-minded professor" came from?  They're not all absent-minded, of course, but just as they exist among the rest of humanity, there are well-educated but absent minded professionals, and even some who seem to lack basic common sense.

But then, whoever said sense was "common" may have been mistaken. LOL
B47
Jan 29 App. sent
Mar 1 Sponsor approved
Mar 9 Passport requested
Mar 24 RPR Fee paid
Apr 15 File under review
Apr 30 Decision made
May 11 Decision mailed
May 13 Visa received
May 20 Landed
Harmonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 4:10pm
boundary - you make me laugh re: the absent minded professor. 
To me, I get the image of a researcher, or a chemist, or an academic bookworm type... not a medical doctor!  Yikes. 

My point is that the DMP my wife went specializes in the immigration applications.  My wife said that every single person in the waiting room, except one, had the forms for the DMP in hand...

You'd think that they'd notcie something like the wrong size pictures?  Or know that they *have* to give the outland applicants the Copy 2? 

Yes indeed -- common sense isn't all that common.

Still - at least I got a laugh out the absent minded professor :)  That's about the only thing regarding the DMP experience that's made me smile & laugh - so thanks for that LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic