Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Canadian Experience Class - Islamabad, Pakistan
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Canadian Experience Class - Islamabad, Pakistan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zomby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Canadian Experience Class - Islamabad, Pakistan
    Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 2:11am
Hi all,

I am planning to apply for immigration under Canadian Experience Class from Pakistan but it seems that from April 10 onward economic class (Federal and Quebec Skilled Worker, Entrepreneur, Self Employed, Investor, and Provincial Nominee) applications from citizens or residents of Pakistan are processed in London. It does not mention anything about Canadian Experience Class. I noticed the same thing on London website. I am confused as where to submit my application and If I am submitting my application how can I pay the immigration fees. Also what should I write under section "Visa office Requested for the process of your application"

Thanks
zomby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zomby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 11:35am
seems no one has any info for CEC
the big burp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the big burp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 9:24pm
if you read the information on cic, cec applications are generally processed in buffalo but if you are living outside the country they are processed by other visa offices too

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5609E7.asp

Application for permanent residence — Canadian Experience Class (IMM 5609)

ou have two choices:

1. Purchase a 24 x 32 cm prepaid National Xpresspost envelope (not Xpresspost - USA) at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Send the completed application package to:

Affix sufficient postage(Your Name)
(Your Address)
(Your Postal Code)

Canadian Consulate / CEC
P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario
L2A 6R6

Mail received at this post office box will be delivered daily to the Consulate in Buffalo. You may use the tracking service to determine if and when your mail reaches the Fort Erie box.

2. Purchase a 24 x 32 cm prepaid National Xpresspost USA envelope at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Send the completed application package to:

Affix sufficient postage(Your Name)
(Your Address)
(Your Postal Code)

Canadian Consulate General
Immigration Regional Program Centre
1 HSBC Center, Suite 3000
Buffalo, NY 14203-2884
U.S.A.

If you left Canada, you will have to apply at the Canadian Visa Office that serves your area.

List of Canadian Visa Offices:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp

zomby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zomby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 12:15am
@ the big burp - thanks for the reply.

But if you open the mission website you will not find any info for Canadian Experience Class. I emailed CHC Islamabad and they said all the immigration applications are being handled by London but on London mission site that do not mention that they are also accepting Canadian Experience Class from Pakistan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic