Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Super Visa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kmack2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 5:48pm
Thanks for the info. I become very annoyed with this joke of a immigration system we have here in Canada. You got be rich to bring ur parents to unite with you and all other avenues are extremely expensive or time consuming. How difficult is it to come to Canada as a live-in caregiver ?
onj2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onj2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 7:10pm
I also have a quick question regarding the co-signer for the super visa. My husband and I have both decided to invite his parents to come visit us here in British Columbia and I want to know if the application for the super visa for them will be affected with my current status as I am currently on maternity leave since last year. I can come back to work at any time but my son is on the process of transition from breastfeed to bottle feeding. We have met the requirements for the LICO but just the fact that I am on maternity leave is bothers me. Thank you so much.
onj2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onj2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 7:11pm
I also have a quick question regarding the co-signer for the super visa. My husband and I have both decided to invite his parents to come visit us here in British Columbia and I want to know if the application for the super visa for them will be affected with my current status as I am currently on maternity leave since last year. I can come back to work at any time but my son is on the process of transition from breastfeed to bottle feeding. We have met the requirements for the LICO but just the fact that I am on maternity leave is bothers me. Thank you so much.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic