Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Age Limit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ck71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Age Limit
    Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 4:48pm

Hi Forum;

I was dropped the school years ago and I have gratuated just now. I have over 13 years of experience in the Software Development and I am at 38 years of age.

Would my age and my diploma just arrived be a problem when I apply to Canadian Immigration? (In theory It should not be a problem...)

Kind regards
CK

PakCanadian View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 10:12pm
in theory yeah but from immigration point of view, your age and education should not be an issue however claiming maximum points experience  factor might be a potential area of concern. Ideally, you should demonstrate that your experience was gained after graduating from the related course of studies.

Good luck!!

krisp View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 4:38am
You can get points for your age upto 49 years . Rest assured , if you meet points criteria there is no reason why you shouldn't get it.
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Asl8-K_6JIWYdFBxa1ZDZ1dtQmpna2t6UHBvR285clE&output=html
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic