Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

change of LMO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abid9922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: change of LMO
    Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 1:34am
Hello, SIR/Madam
 Now I am on D category LMO as a General Labour, so now its very hard to work for me,so now I want to change my LMO with IT company. I have done my masters from United Kingdom and skilled with SAP. right now I am working as a general labour in kitchen cabinets factory and my passport expiring in june 2015 even my work permit expiring in february 2015 please suggest me a correct information.

Thanking you

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 12:24pm
HI

Originally posted by abid9922 abid9922 wrote:

Hello, SIR/Madam
 Now I am on D category LMO as a General Labour, so now its very hard to work for me,so now I want to change my LMO with IT company. I have done my masters from United Kingdom and skilled with SAP. right now I am working as a general labour in kitchen cabinets factory and my passport expiring in june 2015 even my work permit expiring in february 2015 please suggest me a correct information.

Thanking you

1. You need to find a new employer, the employer applies for a LMIA (6-16 weeks) after advertising the job for 4 weeks, in the job bank and one or two other sites. Then demonstrate to EDHC why no Canadians or Permanent Residents are available or qualified for the job, if successful, then you can apply for a new work permit. You can't start work until you receive your new work permit.
PMM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic