Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous > Comments or Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

kindly reply urgent situtaion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
bella2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bella2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kindly reply urgent situtaion
    Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 7:29am
HI I AM  UNDER LIVE IN CAREGIVER PROGRAM,AND I NEED TO FILE FOR EXTENSION OF STAY SINCE MY WORK PERMIT WILL EXPEIRED BY THE END OF THIS MONTH, AND I HAVE A  EMPLOYER WHO ALREADY FILEFOR MY LMO. WHAT SHOULD I DO PLS AND THANK YOU
Syed Arsalan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syed Arsalan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2012 at 4:24pm
I want to discuss some thing about you people during our process in our immigration.
We faced one questionm they asked 6 month bank statement. we dont have but in alternate we have

1)For one year Fixed deposit amount already we have according to Canadian requirement funds.
2)In our provincial dealing we had account an old account and we gave 6 month statement when Provincial Govt ask . But after some time that bank convert to another bank and they were not giving good profit i mean less percent profit they were giving so we change our account to another bank and transfer required fund for immigration to another bank on fed 2012. and we fixed for one year. now London officer is asking 6 month statement. But in statement the required amount cannot be shown because it is fixed and in under use of the bank but when we want that money bank will give us easily. So we are sending a Mentained Fund letter on the name of immigration officer by bank manager. He is ready to give prove that we are not fake we have amount that is enough to the requirement of immigration. 
So tell me it is the alternate solution of 6 month statement ??

the funds are easily be cash able written by the manager to immigration officer now will it work?
and we have statement and that from Feb, march , may we have profit of that fixed amount this is the solid prove that the money is ours and manager is also writing that we have fixed it and its liquid also 
""Inspiring People to Care About your planet""

A Silent message from National Geographic Channel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic