Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Saudi Arabia police clearance issue!!!pls help!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Saudi Arabia police clearance issue!!!pls help!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatboislim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 2:40am
Just go the DFA old bldg. go to the OUMWA section,your husband will personally sign a form. actually, that was not a police clearance but a no derogatory record form which is also accepted. it took 2 mos to process and cost think 1k+...
Eric
nester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2012 at 4:10am
Originally posted by Barbie Barbie wrote:

Thanks for your reply MajisS.

Unfortunately my husband was unable to obtain visit visa to KSA bEcause of the political situation in Syria.....he is a Syrian national, maybe that's why! Confused
Anyhow he managed to obatin a letter from his ex employer which is attested by the ministry of foreign affair and chamber of commerce from KSA, hopefully that should suffice, as the letter does mention that he was an employee and had no criminal records during his tenure!! There's nothing much we can do after this..... I am pretty sure that the canadian govt is also aware of the political situation of Syria and that even the Syrian delegates have been withdrawn from Saudi Arabia!! 

The letter has been submitted to canadian embassy in abudhabi last week, now waiting for their final decision! My husband's medical also expires this month!!!! Don't know what will happen now, really stressed!! Anyone is familiar to this kind of situation, what normally happens after the medical expires, is it all over for us? Should we give up? Is it time that I should close all chapters of canada and start packing to go back to my husband??!! Cry

No need to weep.

Just write the embassy with a good explanation and if satisfied, they will waive it. It happened to me. I was told to submit a sworn statement/affidavit instead, that I was never arrested in Saudi Arabia. Quite funny... my main statement was only one sentence...exactly the words they gave me. I was afraid complication might occur if i explained further.

But you said you sent that employer certification already... that should suffice if they did not write back anymore. In my case, I had 3 follow-up letters including the ultimatum from the embassy because I really could not produce it. I had given up going to canada until I resorted to explaining to them, and I really said in my letter that I already told my wife to prepare to come home if things do not turn up as expected.

KSA will not issue a police certificate if you are not resident there anymore. So going there will be useless. Also, granting they give you, the 2 months processing time plus the time it takes for you to submit could render the certificate expired (3 months of issuance)

Edited by nester - 11 Sep 2012 at 4:12am
srinivasa reddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srinivasa reddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:34am
Dear Sir,

Can you give me the agency name and contact for help in getting PCC in saudi arabia.
Srinivasa reddy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic