Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Family reunited

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yul2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Family reunited
    Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 11:35pm

I want to sponsor my sister and her two children to come visit or live in canada?

Where to startQuestion 
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 1:55am
Hi

Originally posted by yul2009 yul2009 wrote:

I want to sponsor my sister and her two children to come visit or live in canada?

Where to startQuestion 

www.cic.gc.ca
PMM
yul2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yul2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 9:55am
Hi pmm,
Thank you for the info, i went to that site and ordered the application form IMM 5196.
Is the form to sponsor family members.Thumbs Up
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 11:28pm
Hi

Originally posted by yul2009 yul2009 wrote:

Hi pmm,
Thank you for the info, i went to that site and ordered the application form IMM 5196.

Is the form to sponsor family members.Thumbs Up

You realize of course that you can only sponsor your sister for permanent residence if you are single/never married, have no children, your parents and grandparents are deceased, and that you don't have a brother/sister/Aunt/Uncle/Nephew/Niece in Canada.

PMM
PMM
Gander View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 3:39pm
We have relatives in the Polynesian island who would like to visit Canada. How do We approach this?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic