Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Abu Dhabi Processing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Abu Dhabi Processing
    Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 5:45am
Hi everyone from Saudi Arabia!

Need help

My husband is my sponsor  for the immigration to Canada and this days we are  living in KSA.

He is  Canadian about 10 years ( originally from Pakistan ).

From 1983 - 1999  He worked in KSA and Bahrain.
From 1999 till 2005   lived and worked in Canada permanent

In  Nov. 2005  he returned to KSA,  divorce  and remarried .

We are in "process  for immigration as a wife of Canadian "  from 27 Sept. 2010  in Abu Dhabi ...

10 month ago   Abu Dhabi  Immigration Section  ask  us
- A complete copy of your sponsor’s passports   from 1998-PRESENT. Please ensure that it includes a copy of each page (including blank pages). ...........

My husband  kept all his  old  passports and we send  copies to Abu Dhabi.......

3 month ago  Abu Dhabi  Immigration Section  ask  us :   
Your sponsor’s Canadian Tax NOA's from 2001-2005.

My husband had those TAX forms and we send to Abu Dhabi Immigration Section  and even some  articles from local Canadian  newspaper about him and his business in Canada as a new immigrant.

Today we received letter from Abu Dhabi  Immigration Section, they ask us :

Your sponsor’s original and official entry and exit records issued by the (BAHRAIN) immigration authorities. The official entry and exit records must date back from (JANUARY 1998) to present.

Your sponsor’s original and official entry and exit records issued by the (K.S.A) immigration authorities. The official entry and exit records must date back from (January 1998) to present.

Everyone  ( who  live in Saudi Arabia or Bahrain ) will understand that is impossible  have to get those documents in KSA or Bahrain and Immigration Section knows  about it very well!!!!!!
We will try, but how??????? 
OR  ask for the help  lawyer???

Did someone  have  the same situation????

Lana
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic