Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to stop a visa to Canada??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toronto girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 9:37pm
Also I still would like to know what a CBSA is if anyone knows.  I think my views are clear and no futher reply is necessary, but if you would like the last kick at the cat go for it.... you know who you are :)
Toronto Girl
IslandGirl View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 9:52pm
CBSA = Canadian Border Services Agency

I stand by my post however

Originally posted by Toronto girl Toronto girl wrote:

Also I still would like to know what a CBSA is if anyone knows.  I think my views are clear and no futher reply is necessary, but if you would like the last kick at the cat go for it.... you know who you are :)
Used to be known here as "feb7" - there's no doubt to my gender this way
My previous profile
Toronto girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toronto girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 10:05pm
Thank you Island Girl for answering my question, but I referring to someone else making a final reply Smile
Toronto Girl
rbenoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbenoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 12:54pm
It would seem you have already made up your mind to do whatever it is you are or are not going to do. Your judgement has already been rendered and the gavel has dropped.
We should not be judging others by their past. I know many people who have met and married woman from foreign countries and sure there are a few that dont work out and there are many that do. Some may be a scam to land in this country and many are legitimate. It is not up to you or me or anyone else to interfere in the choices other people make. They will have to live with their decisions, good or bad.  I still stand by my first comment. Perhaps with the exception of your children his relationship/choice of relationship is not your business. They are, after all, his children to so I doubt he would do anything that would endanger them.
Who's to say this as you claim "former bar girl" being given a chance at a normal life with a foreigner might end up being the best partner and future wife your ex could ever possibly imagine having. Heck, you and your ex didnt work out. Maybe they will.
You dont know. I dont know.

scylla View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scylla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 1:43pm
I was going to leave this alone but I have to say something.

Thai bar girls get a bad rap unfairly. Many of them are from very small towns and have extremely limited opportunities for a good life. And as hard as it may be for some of us to believe, being a bar girl is in fact their only way out of a desperate, poor and dead end existance. They aren't bad people. Instead, they're normal people just like us who have had to make impossible choices. They are also human - and consequently they are just as capable of falling in love as the rest of us.

As a Canadian-born female, Thai bar girls remind me how lucky I am to have the opportunities and life I have. It's something that none of us should take for granted.
dpenabill View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpenabill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:03am
IslandGirl correctly identified "CBSA" as the "Canadian Border Services Agency."
See: http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/menu-eng.html

They are the agency charged with responsibility for ensuring the security and prosperity of Canada by managing the access of people and goods to and from Canada.

Bureaucracy is what bureaucracy does, or When in doubt, follow the instructions. Otherwise, follow the instructions.

BTW: Not an expert, not a Can. lawyer, never worked in immigration
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic