Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

20000 people

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 6:03am
Do you have any reliable source of this info? or its your assumption ?

Originally posted by waitingwaiting waitingwaiting wrote:

Kenney has planned to send refunds to 300000 which also includes dependents. This figure is only for 2006 and onwards. 2004 and 05 are not his target. 20000 figure is from 2006 and onwards. So overall 200s and 05 are safe.
AOR July 2004
waitingwaiting View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingwaiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 6:34am
It is certain and 100% correct.
GoCanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoCanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 6:59am
This confusion may be spread to reduce the amount of public in protest at 30th April at world's major cities.
lewanai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 7:53am
Life is a Bitch
GoCanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoCanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 8:04am
That's why I say following, as some people think "Life is a gift from God".

I do not have any complaint with Kenny.
I have complaints witth GOD, as all is done by GOD and with His permission.
My life is ruined by GOD not anybody else or even not by my own acts.
Originally posted by lewanai lewanai wrote:

Life is a Bitch
smily_singh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smily_singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 11:19am
Originally posted by GoCanada GoCanada wrote:

That's why I say following, as some people think "Life is a gift from God".

I do not have any complaint with Kenny.
I have complaints witth GOD, as all is done by GOD and with His permission.
My life is ruined by GOD not anybody else or even not by my own acts.
Originally posted by lewanai lewanai wrote:

Life is a Bitch

Wht is ur AOR
NAVY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAVY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 6:19pm

Dear you seem to be a homeboy to handyman of Kenny, please don't spread such rumors to break the tempo & divide the forum.
NAVY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAVY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by gspreet gspreet wrote:

Do you have any reliable source of this info? or its your assumption ?

Kenney has planned to send refunds to 300000 which also includes dependents. This figure is only for 2006 and onwards. 2004 and 05 are not his target. 20000 figure is from 2006 and onwards. So overall 200s and 05 are safe.

Dear
you seem to be a homeboy to handyman of Kenny, please don't spread such rumors to break the tempo & divide the forum.
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 9:50pm
Hi

You really should read the announcement. 2004/05 were submitted before 28/02/08 so if they haven't commenced processing, and the legislation is proclaimed, they are gone as well. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob400.asp

Instructions

Pre-February 27, 2008 FSW applications for which a Selection Decision had been made before March 29, 2012 should proceed according to routine office procedures.

For the time being, effective March 29, 2012, processing should not commence or continue for any FSW application received before February 27, 2008 FSW for which a Selection Decision had not been made before March 29, 2012.
PMM
jaskiratjassi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaskiratjassi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 1:29am
In my CAIPS Note, against PSDEC, 1 is written, and, against SELDEC, 0 is written. Kenny is talking Selection Decision and not Pre or Paper Selection Decision. Does it mean if 0 is written against SELDEC those applications (including mine) shall be returned.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic