Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland December/January/February

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 27>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nahscarp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 10:04pm
haven't called them yet, coz i think they just look at the e-cas to check if you are in the system, and e-cas doesn't show any updates for me. in fact the site, which was last updated on Feb 8, mentions that applications received till Jan 7 are being processed, and the current average processing time is 43 days.

i mailed the package with canada post, and yes i have the tracking number as well. the tracking record says that the package was delivered successfully.

don't know what to do. it's been banging my head.
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 10:19pm
well.... I think they know more than whats on ECAS, when I couldn't take the stress anymore and called them. He asked me information I had put on the application about myself, I guess for seciruty reason wanted to be sure it was me.  then he told me it was approved and that the file was sent to London, England. Ecas doesn't say approved or not or where it was sent. so maybe wait another week and call.
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
nahscarp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nahscarp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 10:23pm
oh, is that so???? hmm... may be, i would call them tomorrow itself..
tamz555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamz555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 10:30pm

My application was received Dec 31 and I am still waiting for mine to be approved, I am thinking its in with the Jan 7th applications. So you are not the only one banging your head in anxiety!

I wondered the same..if it even got there but DHL shows that it was signed and received so I am still waiting as well. If nothing happens this week then I will phone and ask again whats going on. Last time I wasn't found in the system. And if I am not anywhere to be found again, I have to start all over with the application and make a whole new package. Yours should be soon, it does take a while. Also, Haiti slowed down a lot of things so at the time my application was probably supposed to be looked at they had Haiti as their number one priority, so it got backed up a bit. Hang in there.

Good luck.

bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 8:04am
Well CPC-M normally update on a tuesday so today being wednesday, I would call them.. especialy those that sent theirs on the 31st of last yr 09. call and it willset yr mind at ease. well OH half called on my behalf even though she thought i was stressing , lol

also u can give them up to next week, 23rd to see but that will be 7 weeks i guess..

if in doubt just call..

good luck
nahscarp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nahscarp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 10:40am
just called cic guys.... and same answer as expected. they said currently they are opening applications received till Jan 7. i asked if they can somehow at least verify that they received my application, but they said they couldn't. :-(..........

if they open my application (received on Jan 21 as per canada post tracking#) on the coming Monday (i.e. Feb 22), then going by the current processing time (i.e. 43 days) i might not be receiving even the acknowledgment/approval before April..... i hope and pray that even though they are taking time, but their response would be positive.....
bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 5:54pm
Lets hope so Nahscarp, i am really praying for you.. as this to me is not normal but again it canbe normal as they are opening the 7th of Jan this yr..

What happened to last yrs application????

fingers cross for you ok/
Twinsmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinsmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 7:57pm
Hi everyone
 I am new here but i was following this forum for a long time it goes like this.....Refuse Refugee, Humanitarian & PRRA. Now my husband  applied for us (me & 2 kids) I have twins which are Canadians 10 months today Big   smile.............So it goes like this

application received:23/12/09
start processing on:15/01/10
letter sent to hubby:15/01/10--- He was approved as a sponsor
forward to MICC (QSC):15/01/10---Quebec selection certificate
File sent to Trinidad:15/01/10
Trinidad start process on:03/01/10---also said that medical was received

I will need to apply for ARC cause my removal order became a deportation order so maybe that will take a couple more months but as we know with CIC everything takes time.

Anyone who want to share with me or ask any questions feel free to do so we all are in this togetherSmile

< id="dropDownTopicSearch" ="quick_topic_search.asp?TID=749" ="dropDownTopicSearch" rel="nofollow" border="0" scrolling="no">
nahscarp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nahscarp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 12:17am
thanks bflava... lets see... will keep you all posted....
OMOSapiens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMOSapiens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Twinsmama Twinsmama wrote:

Hi everyone
 I am new here but i was following this forum for a long time it goes like this.....Refuse Refugee, Humanitarian & PRRA. Now my husband  applied for us (me & 2 kids) I have twins which are Canadians 10 months today Big   smile.............So it goes like this

application received:23/12/09
start processing on:15/01/10
letter sent to hubby:15/01/10--- He was approved as a sponsor
forward to MICC (QSC):15/01/10---Quebec selection certificate
File sent to Trinidad:15/01/10
Trinidad start process on:03/01/10---also said that medical was received

I will need to apply for ARC cause my removal order became a deportation order so maybe that will take a couple more months but as we know with CIC everything takes time.

Anyone who want to share with me or ask any questions feel free to do so we all are in this togetherSmile

< id="dropDownTopicSearch" ="quick_topic_search.asp?TID=749" ="dropDownTopicSearch" rel="nofollow" border="0" scrolling="no">

Trinidad start process on:03/01/10
Did you mean 30?
Sent to CPC-M Dec 23 2009
Sponsor Approved Jan 19 2010
AOR received March 26 2010
Passport requested May 9 2010
VISA issued May 31 2010
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 27>
  Share Topic