Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland December/January/February

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 27>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 11:27pm
give them a call tomorow if you can they open at 8amest, am sure something will come up soon. maybe they are a bit backedup. I understand your agony.
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 11:35am
ooohh my.... ECAS says in PROGRESS.... as of Feb 2nd and medicals received.....

God please let this be smooth and fast.
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
nahscarp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nahscarp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 11:48am
Hey Congratulations SWEETG!!!
OMOSapiens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMOSapiens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:22pm
SWEETG I'm happy for you!!!!
I'm a week behind you (sponsor approved 19th of January)... I hope I'll be in next monday!!!
bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 8:56am
As i promised myself not to check ecas for a week, i was able to do it. i checked this morning and is says PR in process and medicals recvd..

Now what is next????

I want to wish everyone on here that the good news is on its way...

@OMOSapiens. something will be updated today or is will start today but it will depend on who is working yr file n how quick they canupdate but u not far behind.....

Good luck all
nahscarp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nahscarp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 2:04pm
Congrats bflava...

I was talking with a CIC agent regarding one situation I have come across. I sent my spouse application to Mississauga on Jan 19, 2010 which is yet to be processed, and circumstances are so folding that she might get a Canadian project through her current employer, for which the employer will have to apply for her work permit. I asked the agent if the two applications will interfere with each other, and if filing a work permit will impact adversly the her sponsorship application. The agent told me that the two are the separate processes, and shouldn't impact each other. She asked to make sure specifying that, my spouse has already applied for another visa, in her work permit application, and if she comes over on the the same, make sure intimating CIC about the address change.

Also she told me, only the applications received till Dec 31st, 2009 are being processed currently, and she asked me to wait for further 3-4 weeks to get even the first confirmation. :-(

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMOSapiens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 3:48am
Still no news :(
Sent to CPC-M Dec 23 2009
Sponsor Approved Jan 19 2010
AOR received March 26 2010
Passport requested May 9 2010
VISA issued May 31 2010
bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 4:14am
OMOSapiens, I wont worry , If it is London then just relax they will have it by now and trust they will update,  is up to the other clerical officer to update it on Ecas......  i am sure by now and IO/VO has touched your file.... u only a week behind me so just relax abit ok..

good luck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMOSapiens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 7:07am
Thanks BFlava :)

I should relax, it's true!!!
Sent to CPC-M Dec 23 2009
Sponsor Approved Jan 19 2010
AOR received March 26 2010
Passport requested May 9 2010
VISA issued May 31 2010
nahscarp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nahscarp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 9:24am
It's the fourth week, and still no news.......... :-(

Read one of posts, and the sponsorship application for that fellow was received on Jan 16, 2010 in Mississauga.... and day before yesterday he received the approval letter from them stating that he was approved on Feb 4, 2010.... but the CIC site (last updated on Feb 1, 2010) says that the applications currently being processed are the ones received till De 31, 2009.......

Mine was received on Jan 21, 2010......... So lets see...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 27>
  Share Topic