Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland December/January/February

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EgyCan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 10:08pm
4 weeks since it was send to Damascus. Guys did any one have any update on ecas after the package was sent away. My last update was Spons. Approved Jan 7 2010
Spring.M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spring.M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 1:13am
2days ago I received a mail from Damascus.they asked me to fill the form below.
does anybody know what is this form and how long does it take for me to receive passport request?

TRAVEL HISTORY
1. How many passports have you had, including the one you currently hold? ___
2. Please list all the countries that you visited and that you have lived in over the past 10 years.
EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
3. What is the highest level of study you have reached?
Please specify the organization, dates and positions held.
6. Have you ever held a position in any government or state enterprise? (E.g. mayor, Member of Parliament, counselor, judge, managing director, etc). When and where?
7. Have you ever been employed by a government or political party in a position of responsibility or supervision? (e.g. hospital administrator, police officer, elections official, etc)
MILITARY SERVICE
Note: All immigration applicants must submit official military service completion or exemption certificates.
8. Did you serve in any militia, army, defense, or police unit (including obligatory national service, reserve or volunteer units)?
Yes No If no, please explain: ______________________________________________
9. Where were you stationed? (Please provide dates, ranks, units and locations)
10. What were your duties most of the time? (eg. infantryman, artillery, military policeman, radio operator, driver, other) Please describe in detail.
11. What training did you receive?
12. Under what circumstances did your service end? (E.g. completed service, deserted, invalidated out, medical problems, etc)
13. Did you ever participate in any form of combat?
Yes No
14. If yes, describe details and include specific dates and locations.
Use a separate sheet.
15. Have you ever witnessed or participated in ill treatment of prisoners or civilians, looting or desecration of religious buildings? If yes, describe the circumstances

Edited by Spring.M - 06 Feb 2010 at 8:15am
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 1:16am

that seems like they want more info on your background. maybe something is not clear for them.

Edited by SWEETG - 07 Feb 2010 at 3:12pm
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
compuadnet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote compuadnet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 2:11pm
Hello everyone,

I am new here and like most of you I am waiting for some sign from CIC.

Application received on February 2nd. CPC-M
Sent from Sao Paulo Brazil.

The best of luck to us all.

Cheers

EgyCan View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EgyCan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 6:23am
Originally posted by Spring.M Spring.M wrote:

2days ago I received a mail from Damascus.they asked me to fill the form below.
does anybody know what is this form and how long does it take for me to receive passport request?

Hello Spring... They are processing your application Big smile

OK that is a good news and I am surprised that you didn't send this form. I filed it with my applicationEmbarrassed

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf

If you go to:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

you are supposed to file the Part 3: Information guides specific to geographic regions, which is this first link above: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf

If you want a fillable form, you can use this form (your form starts in page 9 of this form and ends in 12)

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/syria-syrie/assets/pdfs/TRV_application_english10-2006.pdf

Hope this answers your question. I will post this again in Damascus time line

Now, I have a couple of questions for you... are you the sponsor or being sponsored? Did you get this mail in Syria or Canada, I am worried cos it takes weeks for mailfrom Damascus to here? Did you see any update on Ecas after the one saying they mailed the package from CPC-M to Damascus Ouch

It is a month for me now and I am getting crazyOuch

Did you ever call themConfused

Edited by EgyCan - 07 Feb 2010 at 6:27am
tamz555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamz555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 11:14pm
I sent my application Dec 31,2009 and it still hasnt been looked at but everyone elses has been approved within a month it seems like, what the heck is going on? Should I phone and ask if they even got my application...?
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 11:19pm
you can call them if you are in canada TAMZ  1 888 242‑2100 , but do you know on which date THEY received your application? thats how you can maybe guesstimate how long it will take to get some sort of answer from them.
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
tamz555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamz555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 11:21pm
They received it Dec 31...and theyve been looking at those applications for two weeks now...and its currently at 36 days, but still nothing heard about my application. The average for everyone elses is around a month and mines going on month and a half.
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 11:22pm
have you tried to look on e-cas? tamz
tamz555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamz555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 11:22pm
Yeah, nothing Unhappy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>
  Share Topic