Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland December/January/February

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamz555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 7:05pm
They might have spelled your last name wrong and thats why you cant log into ecas. That was my case. Im sure your approval letter will come in the mail very soon, and you will see they made a mistake. But if not, make some time to phone the help line and tell them to write an email inquiry to the office you sent your application too and they will get back to you within a month. That was also my case and I got a phone call two weeks later saying I was approved, then about a week later I got my letter in the mail.
nahscarp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nahscarp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 9:51pm
Any updates fellas????
Appl snt 19/1/10
Appl rcvd Mssga 22/1/10
Spnsr aprvd 18/2/10
Letr rcvd 23/2/10
ND strtd proc 19/3/10
'In Proc' eCAS 22/3/10
PPR rcvd 29/3/10
PP mailed 31/3/10
'Decsn Made' eCAS 10/5/10
PP rcvd 17/5/10
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 10:17pm
I have no updates. In process as of the 26th of March. Haven't heard a thing, no AOR yet but that's reasonable since it was a long weekend here in canada
compuadnet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote compuadnet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 8:06am
In Process as of April 1st.
I sent my application to MICC for Quebec so now it is waiting for them to send the CSQ and forward something to IO here in Brazil.
The ball is rolling now :)
Outland Application received in Mississauga Feb. 02/10
Decision Made Approved March 17/10
Forwarded to MICC March 17/10
Application sent to MICC April 5th/10
April 1st PR in Process on E-Cas
vladalex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vladalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 12:07pm
Just got the first letter from CIC today. It says I am eligible to sponsor and that my documents got transfered to the visa office in Bucharest. 

Now I am wondering when will e-cas show that the PR is in process. Now it only shows "decision made". If everything goes well I expect my girlfriend to have her PR ready in 2-3 months tops.
At least that is the usual waiting time from what I've seen on the CIC website and here on this forum.

Anyway... I guess I'll go to Canada sooner than that. I'm wondering if I still have to inform CIC of my new address in Canada, provided that my girlfriend will remain at the address in Romania, the the one on file with CIC.

Good luck and a short waiting time to all!
App sent 26/2/10
App rcvd by CPC-M 5/3/10
Decision made 31/3/10
Letter rcvd 6/4/2010
Processing 16/4/2010
Rcvd conf 20/4/10
Rqst more proof 11/5/10
Passport rqst 08/06/10
Passport+PR visa 17/06/2010
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by vladalex vladalex wrote:

Just got the first letter from CIC today. It says I am eligible to sponsor and that my documents got transfered to the visa office in Bucharest. 

Now I am wondering when will e-cas show that the PR is in process. Now it only shows "decision made". If everything goes well I expect my girlfriend to have her PR ready in 2-3 months tops.
At least that is the usual waiting time from what I've seen on the CIC website and here on this forum.

Anyway... I guess I'll go to Canada sooner than that. I'm wondering if I still have to inform CIC of my new address in Canada, provided that my girlfriend will remain at the address in Romania, the the one on file with CIC.

Good luck and a short waiting time to all!

Still inform them, you can easily do it on e-cas so it's not a big hassle. You'll never know if they need to send you something and it's time sensitive.

Also, e-cas will update to "in process" once they're working on it. Give it time for the app to be sent, opened and entered into the system
OMOSapiens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMOSapiens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 12:30am
Hello everybody.

I finally received my AOR. I was a little worryed
How is everybody else doing?
Sent to CPC-M Dec 23 2009
Sponsor Approved Jan 19 2010
AOR received March 26 2010
Passport requested May 9 2010
VISA issued May 31 2010
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 12:32am
Still waiting on my AOR. :/ Worried they might not have updated my address and it was sent to my old one. 
OMOSapiens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMOSapiens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 12:40am
If it may be of help:
When my sponsor was approved I log into ECAS with the Client ID number and my sponsor name
The AOR gave me a FILE number and I have to LOG in with my name
When I log in with MY NAME Ecas says that my application is "in progress"
When I log in with my old client ID number and my sponsor name, under my name is still NOT AVAILABLE
Sent to CPC-M Dec 23 2009
Sponsor Approved Jan 19 2010
AOR received March 26 2010
Passport requested May 9 2010
VISA issued May 31 2010
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 12:56am
Under my sponsor's name, it's listed as in process.

I'm waiting for the AOR letter so I can actually have my file number. :/ I'm being paranoid, I suppose. They just started processing March 26th so I should have to wait longer, I guess.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627>
  Share Topic