Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland December/January/February

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 27>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamz555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:24pm

Hey pr99. Im in the same situation as you, mine was received Dec 31 and still nothing, so you arent alone, and they did the same thing for me..told me to call DHL, and tracked it for me,s aid it was delivered successfully, but still nothing in the system. But I think what was mentioned before..Haiti slowed things down, and I havent been able to get through today to ask if im on file yet, but I will phone on Monday and cross my fingers and hope im in there now since they are moving onto Jan 19th now, and mine was HOPEFULLY in with the Jan 7th applications.

So just be patient :)

bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:26pm
I doubt of all yr application is lost, I believe is in the building and CIC clerks are being lazy........ but lets hope something is done on our files next week.. 5- 6 weeks is really getting out of hand and it leaves one on a boiling point....  I feel the stress...

I want a hobby
tamz555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamz555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:28pm

mine is going onto the 8th week almost.

And I need a hobby too lol
pr99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pr99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:29pm
JEEEEEEEE THANKZZZZ it makes me feel betterr nowwwww, i know i know i cant go knock on there door but seriouslyyyyyyy ill start a PROTESTT if i have to DONT MESS WITH AN ANGRY BROWN MAN, lollllll naw im kiddinggggg ill just have to wait and see, to be honest with u, some ppl in this forum are more knowledgeable than those IDIOTS in the call centers, they dont understand the stress we gotta put up with, goshhhh BOZO's!!!!!, yaaa i had to try 10million times today to JUST GET THE LINES and i HOPE ITS A LADY casue the MEN even tho IM ONE are plain offf RETARDED with there response's the make it sound like its not a big deal they have processed my application LIKEEE DUDEEE!!!, ohhh welllll,
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:31pm
well, I finished watching every season of Heroes, Nip Tuck, Project Runway, Biggest loser........Now am wating Every season of the Amazing Race.... can't say am not online every 2mins but at least I stop thinking about immgration stuff...a few hours a day....Wink
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:33pm
Well, I guess it depends.....The first time I called I spoke to a woman, and she was clueless and was pissing me OFF!!! But 2 days later I spoke to a guy and He was very sweet and nice....mind you am a woman....
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
pr99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pr99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:34pm
TAMZ555 ur doing a applcation to sponsor ur spouse from outside canada righttt???
bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:40pm
the sad thing is I like life stuff so I like it when weekend is around, Footie, Football.....  so yes big up SWEETG.....
pr99 well i didnt want to say anything about the call center thing in Canada but haaaaaaaaaaa thanks for bringing it up.. lol Canadian citizens here pls pls pls pls.. Customer service haaaaaaa   $1040, $75 which ever application and money pay I beg.... Canada is part of the G8 and their budget deficit is not that huge, I read uk as of present is hitting 848 Billion GBP.. with 63 million.. haaaaa we have better customer care system.. better telecommunication.. I bear yr pain pr99 but heeeyyy we love canada and wants to be part of it,, so Laid back and ppl working in these immigration centers went through this same process but haaaaaaa they thnk ooohh is cool

We British mean business ... time is so precious as we want to serious be with our partners..

I am playing a 5 aside tournment with my boyz 2morrow afternoon.. plus i have decide to start a scrable game online with partner, well she has won over me so far......

lol

have a goodday guys and i think our wait will pay off

good luck
tamz555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamz555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 8:29pm

I sent it to Mississauga and then it will go to Mexico City.

I finally got through the help line today and the lady said to wait a month since they sent a message to Mississauga about my situation..which was about a week and a half ago. She said if they don't find it they will contact me and therefore ill have to start another application, and if they do find it they'll start processing it.

MORE WAITING. And it something I cant do ANYTHING about and its killing me. My application should have been approved about 2-3 weeks ago and now I have to wait another 2-4 weeks to see if it even exists in their CIC building. AHHHHHHHH. And I dont think they are going to contact me if they do find it, so basically I just sit here and wait and see what happens.

pr99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pr99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 9:03pm
ya same here they said it takes 2-4 weeks, well we'ill have to wait and see what happens,
what address did u send it to the PO BOX address????,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 27>
  Share Topic