Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland December/January/February

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 27>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pr99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 2:19pm
Hey guys need ur help,
i sent in my application for sponsor spouse to CPC-M on Jan 6th and according to canada post the application was delivered Jan 7th, upto yday they were processing application receieved upto Jan7th today i check the website they have moved on to application receieved upto Jan 19th,
now i called the call centers and they dont find any record of me on file?? whats my choices and what do i do, has anyone else been thru this or should i wait a while whats the take on it,
please help anyone, really nervous,
bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 4:47pm
pr99 just give yourself another week, ie wait till tuesday the 23rd of FEB and call again...

good luck
pr99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pr99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 4:52pm

is there a specific reason for me to wait until tuesday???,cause if they have moved on to the next files dont see why i should wait?????

has this happened before is it normal???????

SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 4:55pm
pr99 a few people have been waiting lately not really sure why, but the timeline have been a little off since the HAITI issue, so just give it some time, call next week, and see. I know this is very stressfull, but were here for you, sorry we can't give you any definitive answers.
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
pr99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pr99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:00pm

yaaa i guess so, its just really stresssful seeing that my application was sent and the time frame has passed and i got no answer yet i mean goshhhhh!!! i called them at like 3:00 today and the agent asked for my tracking # from post canada she tracked it and said ya it shows it delivered im like "DUHHH" ive been telling that to u since last week, but than she said she sent a inquiry note to CPC-M to look into this matter since my time frame has passed, seriously ppl at the call centers dont know much, first time i called the guys like there still on the Jan 7th im like HMM NO thats not what the website says and he refresed his page hes like YA UR RIGHT, its like HOW CAN U NOT KNOW, but yaa its reallyyyyy stressfull, told my wife and shes flipping out, goshh its such a pain i swearrrr, but what can we dooooo its the govt stuff, oh well id love to hear some ANYONE who sent there application Jan 7th or before and havent got back a notice yet so that will make me feel better meaning there still working on the 7th goshhhhhhhhhhh!!

SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:06pm
I think NAhSCARP  hasn't heard anything abck from them yet either and he has passed the timeline also, maybe he'll come on tonight and let us know whats up, keep holding on, things will surely clear up soon.
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:14pm
They normally update on Tuesdays in CPC-M so hence me saying wait till tuesday but it is good u called and maybe they will do something on it next week, but trust me if nothing has come back to u then u good. ok.. yr application is fine is just that Office workers at times chill on case lol

Have a good weekend and relax small...
pr99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pr99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:14pm

His was sent Jan 21st, compared to mine Jan7th, soo yaaaa we'ill seee what happenssss!!!!, nothing we can do right, not like i can go to CPC-M directly and start banging on there door and askin them WHERE MY APPLICATIONNNNNNNN!! loll, but stillll i was thinking since im in QUEBEC it might be longer butttt thats not the CASEE!, dammit!! oh wellll let me know if u guys hear anythingggggggggggg!! would appreciate it

SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:21pm
hahahhaa, sorry I know this is not funny,but I really understand how you feel, and NO you cannot go to their offices and bang on their doors!!! lets all relax and try to have a nice weekend, God is in control......

Edited by SWEETG - 19 Feb 2010 at 5:21pm
BlueDragon17846 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueDragon17846 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by SWEETG SWEETG wrote:

hahahhaa, sorry I know this is not funny,but I really understand how you feel, and NO you cannot go to their offices and bang on their doors!!! lets all relax and try to have a nice weekend, God is in control......
Amen!Big smile  Have to remind myself that every day of this process...
****INLAND****
App sent: 11 Dec 2009
App recv'd: 14 Dec 2009
App started processing: 1 Mar 2010
AIP: 13 Sept 2010
Fingerprints Requested for RCMP: 4 March 2011
LANDED!!: 12 May 2011
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 27>
  Share Topic