Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland December/January/February

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 27>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 7:25am
I believe it is the 30th she was referring to.......
Twinsmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinsmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 8:04am
OMOSapiens    my mistake I meant this month.
 Trinidad start process on:03/02/10---also said that medical was received
javcil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javcil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 10:36am
Originally posted by nahscarp nahscarp wrote:

just called cic guys.... and same answer as expected. they said currently they are opening applications received till Jan 7. i asked if they can somehow at least verify that they received my application, but they said they couldn't. :-(..........

if they open my application (received on Jan 21 as per canada post tracking#) on the coming Monday (i.e. Feb 22), then going by the current processing time (i.e. 43 days) i might not be receiving even the acknowledgment/approval before April..... i hope and pray that even though they are taking time, but their response would be positive.....

CIC website states:
You can estimate the amount of time it will take to process your application. Note the date in the column “Processing Applications Received up to”, then add the amount of time posted in the column “Current Processing Time” to the date you submitted your application. This will give you an approximate date as to when you should receive a response from CIC. These processing times include a 10–day mailing period.

To me this reads, if you mailed your application Jan. 21, add 43 days to Jan. 21.  End result: March 5.
Application received in Mississauga Jan. 16/10
Sponsorship approved Feb. 4/10
Received in Ankara ... in process Feb. 24/10
Interview scheduled April 21/10
Visa received Apr. 22/10
NDKel_01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDKel_01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 12:26pm
Hi all! I figured I would add my timeline here since I just checked E-Cas and it is finally showing my info :) They sent my sponsorship decision letter on 2/16 so hopefully I'll be receiving it in the mail shortly.

App sent - Jan 19, 2010
App rec'd by CPC-Miss - Jan 20, 2010
CPC-Miss processed app/sent letter - Feb 16, 2010

Good luck to everyone here!
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 12:30pm
happy to have you on !!NDKel....am sure you'll received good news. wich visa office are you dealing with?
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
nahscarp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nahscarp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 1:25pm
That is great NDKel_01... Congrats!!!

How did you check the e-CAS status? What parameters did you fill? If the receipt number, then did you put in the whole number starting with  'R'?
NDKel_01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDKel_01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 9:14pm
Thanks! I'm going through the Buffalo office.

For E-Cas, I used my receipt number, starting with "R0" (zero, not the letter "O") and used my husband's (sponsor's) info. CIC's claim that they update on Tuesdays is a bunch of bull...I checked on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week and didn't see anything until today!
neo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 2:28am
Smile Hello all, I thought I'd share my app info as I have found this thread very informative.

Left Jan. 10 for Thailand to marry my Thai fiancee
Got Married in Thailand  - Jan. 15, 2109
Returned to Canada      - Jan. 31, 2010                                  

Sponsorship Application progress
Feb. 15, 2010 - Sent to CPC-M
Feb. 17, 2010 - Rcv'd by CPC-M

now I wait like so many before me, I wonder if anyone out there reading this forum has any experience with the Singapore Consulate who will be processing my sponsorship application for my Thai wife. I wish everyone the best.

SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 7:51am
welcome to the waiting room......NEO, if I find any info on Singapore timelines I will let you know....
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 8:23am
NEO u welcome.... singapore timeline is 5 - 14 months check this site

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 27>
  Share Topic