Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland December/January/February

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 27>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 3:07am
Hey Omosapiens, sorry it took me so long to respond. Am not sure if I have the right answer for you. I don't know many Rome timelines. But from the UK , its really depends. some people say they received an AOR and everything went according to plan. others say they never received anything only saw updates from e-cas. and everything went well. So am guessing it depends on the visa office, the immigration officer and their policies.

I know its hard to not be sure if the appropriate visa office has your application, but I think theres no real way to check until you've gone pass the estimated timeline without ever receiving any notice. 

I read alot of posts from other forums I'll try and see if there anymore info out there that can be of help. but who knows maybe you'll see an uptade on e-cas this week. don't loose faith, it shall be well.
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 3:46am
hey guys I just stumbled upon this on another website....very interesting.

details of what CAIPS contain.

Edited by SWEETG - 15 Feb 2010 at 3:46am
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
OMOSapiens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMOSapiens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 8:27am
Originally posted by SWEETG SWEETG wrote:

Hey Omosapiens, sorry it took me so long to respond. Am not sure if I have the right answer for you. I don't know many Rome timelines. But from the UK , its really depends. some people say they received an AOR and everything went according to plan. others say they never received anything only saw updates from e-cas. and everything went well. So am guessing it depends on the visa office, the immigration officer and their policies.

I know its hard to not be sure if the appropriate visa office has your application, but I think theres no real way to check until you've gone pass the estimated timeline without ever receiving any notice. 

I read alot of posts from other forums I'll try and see if there anymore info out there that can be of help. but who knows maybe you'll see an uptade on e-cas this week. don't loose faith, it shall be well.

Thanks a lot SWEETG!!!!
Sent to CPC-M Dec 23 2009
Sponsor Approved Jan 19 2010
AOR received March 26 2010
Passport requested May 9 2010
VISA issued May 31 2010
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 9:25am
ok I got this from canadianvisa forum. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/application-processing-in-romeitaly-as-of-december2009-t32962.0.html

its a page started by people who are going through rome!! maybe you can join them , not that I don't want you here....you MUST come here, lol ! But I think it will help ease things....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMOSapiens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 6:14pm
That is really usefull!! I'll be back to bug you Cool

Edited by OMOSapiens - 15 Feb 2010 at 6:16pm
VISA issued May 31 2010
bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 10:13am
any news on anyone yet??? OMOSapiens.. Do u have any news>????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMOSapiens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by bflava bflava wrote:

any news on anyone yet??? OMOSapiens.. Do u have any news>????

No not yet, but I checked with other italians (as suggested by Sweetg) and I saw that the E-Case changes to "in progress" almost two months after the sponsor is approved and the application is sent to Rome... So I guess I have to wait untill the second week of march... Rome has an average of 7 months  waiting....
VISA issued May 31 2010
bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 8:16pm
There  u go son..... Well all is in the work and the Lod is working on it so lets all chill, is easier said than doen but i am trying, Other half keeps pointing a few things, its tempting but heeyeyyy am all good.

Good luck all
nahscarp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nahscarp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 9:13pm
Into the fifth week now after sending the application package... Still no news... 
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 9:54pm
did you call them? and are you sure they received your application? did you have a tracking number nahscarp???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 27>
  Share Topic