Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland December/January/February

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 27>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 1:06pm
soon nahscarp...I know this waiting thing is really bad. I am even getting sick over it. But its all in Gods hands. I don't know why CIC WEBSITE has not been uptading the current processing date lately.  But as long as you can confirm they have your application its all good.
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
javcil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javcil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 9:55pm
Stupid question, but do they send the AOR for the (outland) applicant's package to the applicant, the sponsor, or both?
Application received in Mississauga Jan. 16/10
Sponsorship approved Feb. 4/10
Received in Ankara ... in process Feb. 24/10
Interview scheduled April 21/10
Visa received Apr. 22/10
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 9:58pm
hummm, I would think to the applicant, cuz they don't really deal with the sponsor once the sponsorship part is approved.

and depending on the visa office you might not get an AOR we r doing it with London uk, and no aor. only uptades on ecas.

Edited by SWEETG - 12 Feb 2010 at 9:59pm
" People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."
javcil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javcil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 10:02pm
Thanks sweetg, my husband is finishing mandatory military duty until May, so he can't really check his mail too often anyway.  I had hoped they would send it to me also.  I guess I'll just keep checking ecas ... hopefully they update that a little better then they update the 'Processing Times' section.
Application received in Mississauga Jan. 16/10
Sponsorship approved Feb. 4/10
Received in Ankara ... in process Feb. 24/10
Interview scheduled April 21/10
Visa received Apr. 22/10
SWEETG View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 10:13pm
no problem, I know this immigration thing is worst then anything. Like when I wrote my last big licencing exam I had to wait 2 months to get a PASS or FAIL, with no explaintions I thought I was going to die. But at least that one you had 3 strikes!!!, Like there is just no telling what I will to with myself the day he gets his PR approved.
pr99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pr99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 6:57pm
Hey sent my application on the 6th of january and they received it on 7th according to canada post and yet no answer, or no update on E-CAS i see on the website there currently proccessing files receievd upto Jan 7th so yaaa hopefully anwer soon,
anyone else in JAN????
tamz555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamz555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 8:50pm

Mine was received Dec 31 and I havent even heard anything and they are going onto Jan 7th applications. DHL claims it got there and was signed for, but I phoned CIC and they cant find me in the system anywhere, so they wrote a message to Mississauga about my situation, but still nothing. I dont know if I should just wait and see ( MORE WAITING OMG ) or start making a new application right now cause I have NO IDEA where the heck my application ended up or what's going on. The lady said that if it was received it would have been looked at by now since they are on to January apps now. So...

Any suggestions?
pr99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pr99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 9:56pm

well if they got it on the 31st they will start processing it after the 31st, last week they were processing applications recived UPTO 31st, so im guessing it doesnt include anything they got on the 31st, so u should be part of the batch there processing now, did u go to E-CAS and try searching by IMM 5401 receipt #,

tamz555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamz555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 10:06pm
I sure hope that is the case and its soon to show up somewhere in the next batch.
Fingers crossed.
I have tried ECAS and nothing comes up. But some people say that sometimes they get a letter of approval before anything even comes up on ECAS.
OMOSapiens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMOSapiens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 5:51am
Originally posted by SWEETG SWEETG wrote:

hummm, I would think to the applicant, cuz they don't really deal with the sponsor once the sponsorship part is approved.

and depending on the visa office you might not get an AOR we r doing it with London uk, and no aor. only uptades on ecas.

Hey Sweetg
Where can I check if Rome sends AOR?
Somebody told me that with AOR Canadian colleges or universities will accept you as domestic student.
I don't know if that's true yet, but I thought I would receive an AOR... I wanted to start university in september and I'm not sure I will get Visa by then...

Another question: if they won't send AOR: is there something else they'd send before issuing the VISa (if evrything goes ok naturally)
Sent to CPC-M Dec 23 2009
Sponsor Approved Jan 19 2010
AOR received March 26 2010
Passport requested May 9 2010
VISA issued May 31 2010
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 27>
  Share Topic