Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Contacting Local CIC via FAX - BC/YUKON Region

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sivan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Contacting Local CIC via FAX - BC/YUKON Region
    Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 12:53am
Hi,

I did a Google search with the FAX# (604 666 6168) for Vancouver - Expo Blvd office shared by forum member Jogruni in other threads in this forum.

Found an old CIC document "CIC B.C/YUKON NEWS- Winter 2008" that contains FAX numbers for all CIC Local Offices in the BC/Yukon region. 

Considering the FAX# given in this 2008 document for Vancouver Expo Blvd office matches with the FAX# shared by Jogruni (From another thread, I understand that he was able to get this info. from a helpful Call Center Agent this week), I hope, FAX#s for other CIC offices in the region may not have changed as well!

Hope this helps applicants in the BC/Yukon region to reach their local office via FAX. If you happened to find issues in contacting your local office with the FAX# mentioned in the pdf document and if you are able to get the correct FAX#, please do share it in the forum.

Cheers,
Sivan

PS: Not sure if a post already exists in this regard. If so, please disregard this thread. 
Vancouver: Sent:Mar 24,2011|Received:Mar29|Ecas:Apr26|Letter:Apr18|In Process: Jan 25, 2012|Test:Mar 27, 2012|Oath: June 08, 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic