Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Proof of funds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkadder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Proof of funds
    Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 11:34pm
Hi Forum,

My sister will be coming to Canada to do her Masters this year. My question is about her proof of funds. This is the scenario.

My sister was supposed to have applied last year but due to problems with getting her marksheet on time, she couldn't apply. It was postponed for this year. However, funds were transferred to my account by my father for her use. The funds are still in my account and we want to include them in her proof of funds.

I can't transfer the money back to India because she will need to use to money when she is in Canada, and we will lose alot in the exchange rate if the funds are transferred to India and then transferred to Canada again.

I cannot sponsor / stand guarantor for my sister as I am in the process of sponsoring my son at the moment. How do 'we' go about providing the proof of funds for my sisters education if the funds are in an account with my name?

Looking forward to a reply from you,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic