Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timeline - Montreal office

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 502503504505506 649>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frenchapplicant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 10:41am
Originally posted by autumn autumn wrote:

Hi frenchapplicant,
I cald CIC last week of march they said that my file still at Sydney,then they send the invitationtest on 27 April to do the test in 13 of may,but I don't now the date of transfer

Thanks Autumn ! This gives me some hope for faster treatment :-) fingers crossed.
Any insight form other montrealers (Leehanwell, oyott33, Richa, mmehride, NowWhat, montrealing) re transfer date ?
I called CIC monday and they gave me my transfer date. The guy said they no longer post them online but they tell you if you call if and when your file was transferred. That starts a 9 months timeframe within which you should be contacted (either for test, RQ etc.).
mmehride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmehride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Frenchapplicant Frenchapplicant wrote:

Hi frenchapplicant,
I cald CIC last week of march they said that my file still at Sydney,then they send the invitationtest on 27 April to do the test in 13 of may,but I don't now the date of transfer

Thanks Autumn ! This gives me some hope for faster treatment :-) fingers crossed.
Any insight form other montrealers (Leehanwell, oyott33, Richa, mmehride, NowWhat, montrealing) re transfer date ?
I called CIC monday and they gave me my transfer date. The guy said they no longer post them online but they tell you if you call if and when your file was transferred. That starts a 9 months timeframe within which you should be contacted (either for test, RQ etc.).

My application started getting processed in Nov 2012 and got transferred to Montreal office in April I think and I had my test in May 28th.
oyott33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oyott33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 10:50am
any idea  how to guess or to calculate if your background check was expired? if the call center refuse to  tell you
oyott33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oyott33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Frenchapplicant Frenchapplicant wrote:

Hi frenchapplicant,

Hi French applicant , it used to be 1 year after being in process to be called for test when I applied
beaverr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beaverr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 11:18am
Guys take it easy, have many friends waited 1 year after test to take oath so still very early to worry about the judge and RQ should be issue before
oyott33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oyott33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 11:22am
what you mean beaverrrrrrrrrrrrr???????????????????? 3 years to apply, 2 years after to take test, 1 or 2 years after to get citizenship , so the whole processs is taking now 6 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loulou31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulou31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 11:28am
thanks for confirming again that is very difficult to get citizenship especially for arabs
mmehride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmehride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 11:35am
Originally posted by loulou31 loulou31 wrote:

thanks for confirming again that is very difficult to get citizenship especially for arabs

loulou, where you being sarcastic when you said you received oath letter? I really think you didnt cause you are still haunted by cic and their timelines
Dan_The_Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan_The_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 12:44pm
Good point mmehride! I guess that people who get their oath letter or go to the ceremony are soooo happy that they completely stop logging into this forum. They just report their happy news, thank the forum members, wish everybody the best, and never come back again. As you said, loulou is still haunted by CIC since she hasn't received her letter yet. I would add that she is a phony applicant and/or an internet troll.
loulou31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulou31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 1:06pm
Ok members I was just trying to help you through my expertise anyway instead of appreciating me you are behaving in an unacceptable manner so it is no worth to login again to this miserable forum . Bye
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 502503504505506 649>
  Share Topic