FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timeline - Montreal office

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 649>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Vaga View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Timeline - Montreal office
    Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 8:29pm
Guys,  what happened with all "Timeline XXX office" topics?
Why they all gone, and no one longer participates ?
smzsul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smzsul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 7:27pm
Just wanted to post to give hope to others. My last post was in 2014. Since then I went to court and I recently became a proud Canadian citizen. Let not some people deter you. Be Honest and ultimately you will win.

Wishing the best of luck to all.
Whatever happens is for best
autumn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autumn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 4:28pm
hi MOURA
sorry the oath was on mid of march and i received the letter on mid of february.
i submeted the RQ  after test and no judge hearing just i received the oath letter,
hope that every thing went well with you and every body

Edited by autumn - 23 Mar 2015 at 4:38pm

MOURA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOURA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 11:22am
Congrats Autumn2

Can U please tell us whats ur oath date? And did u had a judge hearing after ur test and RQ been submitted.

Ur Reply is greatly appreciated,Thanks
autumn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autumn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 1:56pm
Autumn2 :
sent 22nov 2011,
 in process 14 nov 2012 ,
test 23 may 2013 ,
RQ september13
lettre oath last week
hope this help and good luck to every body

Vaga View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 10:31am
Hi all,

Do you guys know, how frequently they practice Citizenship Ceremony right after the TEST now?

m_r_mtl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m_r_mtl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 4:49pm
Hello all,

I did my citizenship test in Nov 2013 and received an RQ on the test date. There was no news from CIC until I applied for an urgent processing for my case early January 2015. I call CIC call center on a regular basis. To my surprise, they told me on Monday that there has been a decision made on my file on Jan. 19 and the next step for me is to wait to be scheduled for a ceremony. Since then, I called them again twice and both times the agents tell me that there is no new update on my file or any decision. Does anyone have the same experience? Which call center agent do I trust or do I trust them at all?

Office: Montreal
applied in July 2012
Test in Nov 2013
RQed on the test date
requested urgent processing in Jan 2015
Vaga View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 3:55pm
Thank you, NS!
I had already got my citizenship and currently acting on behalf of my sister :)

Her online status just became visible right after they started processing it in Sydney.

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 9, 2014.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 5, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on December 16, 2014.

4. Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on December 23, 2014. The Montréal office will contact you.

Question: after your file was transferred to Montreal, how soon did they invite you to the test?
ns-montreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ns-montreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2014 at 3:09pm
I use my PR card number. I see everything online since the application. It currently says IN PROCESS
Vaga View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2014 at 2:57pm
Hi NS,

little question: Are you able to see the status of your case online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp ?

If yes, what ID do you use, your Client ID or PR card Number?
And when were you able to see it online?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 649>
  Share Topic