Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cancelling the Agent

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MPC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cancelling the Agent
    Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 1:15am
Hello
I had applied for immigration through a consultant who is in Canada and now I want to cancel my agent.

Please anyone can gude me what all forms and documents do I need to submit

Thanks
MPC
Immigration Expert View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immigration  Expert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 4:53pm
Hi,

If you wish to cancel the appointment of your authorized representative your should complete Section C at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF and submit it to your Canadian visa office/CPC office. In order to avoid any misunderstanding, I suggest that you also advise your representative of this cancellation.  

Good luck!

Originally posted by MPC MPC wrote:

Hello
I had applied for immigration through a consultant who is in Canada and now I want to cancel my agent.

Thanks
Immigration Expert
http://bilyk.ca

DISCLAIMER
Posts on this forum are provided for information purposes only and in no way are intended as legal or immigration advice.
krisp View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 5:59am
Originally posted by MPC MPC wrote:

Hello

Thanks

Good luck friend ! The sooner you get rid of parasites the better. Good consultants wouldn't leave their clients midway after taking their dues. I have heard of many of this worst sort.
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Asl8-K_6JIWYdFBxa1ZDZ1dtQmpna2t6UHBvR285clE&output=html
MPC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MPC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 2:33pm
Hi IE

Since the Consultant is in Canada can this hamper my application?

Will he be able to have any influence on my application.

He has all myh documents, All Fee Receipts and all mails from CHC till hade from 2004 are with him.

can I ask those documents back from him, & is he legally bound to give back those documents to me

Thanks
MPC
edmotonresident View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmotonresident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 4:50pm
MPC, you have the absolute right to ask for all the documents that related to your case in your consultant possession.
"Canada, where good people live"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic