Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why so rush?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 2:32pm
What is what you are talking about that does not matter? Did you read my post? I asked you a question and made statements? Saying "it does not matter" to God knows what means that you are lost of words.

The answer stays the same.  The question you are asking are irrelevant since it stil does not matter.  You asked first, don't people have job kids school etc so they wait for last minutes deals and I answered it they are school teachers with no kids.  For them the reasons stay true.  Now teh rest is just nit picking.  Even that question was unnecessary if you answer my question:  Are you going to reason the reasons or need the to find out the reasons.

Lets try this again, this is what I was asking you which you did not respond and start babbling about 34% or something to that effect.

"How many people on this people fall in the category of being school teachers who can take advantage of last minute deals, pack their bags and leave the next day? "

AND

"Are you saying that the couple in your example did not leave the country for 4-5 years until they get their Citizenship and spend 4-5 summers, winter breaks etc in Canada because they did not want to apply for the visa of the country they wanted to visit? "

AND

This was my point, "Normal people WHO LIKE TRAVELING do not stay in Canada for 4-5 years (waiting for their Citizenship) just because they do not want to go through the 'hassle' of getting the visa to travel. They plan and get the visa,wait for summer to get the last minute deals as you suggested."

If you dont find my questions relevant or unnecessary, you are more than welcome to not respond. But you keep responding which tells me that I have a point.

No, this is not my opinion butt is a fact.

It is your opinion, read your statement above my red underline statement again.  The word "majority" is used by you not me or anyone else.  There are over 200,000 cases filed per year but you only read from a 1000 handful and you call them majority.  So the majority label is your opinion.  Again now were down to one

It is the fact because when I brought up this discussion I was referring to the people on this forum who can not wait. I was not talking about 100s and 1000s of other people who do not feel the need of urgency to become a Citizen.

TheMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 2:37pm

Try to stay polite and don't get to a level where we start reporting you.

Someone (perhaps you) already tried reporting me and I think you are upset because the moderator said its OK to discuss. Again, I started this thread, if you dont agree with me, you dont have to say anything. I am not talking to you, I am just responding to your comments. 

I had doubts on your reasoning abilities when I read your responses to others but now I see lots of other issues with you as well.  You can not see others situations and marking people on this site the majority.  Is this logic really.  Take logic 101 please.

You asked for reasons and then reject every reason people provide.  Take logic 101 please.
What a frustrated person you are.  Others were right to leave you alone

You can choose to leave me alone as well, lets see your next move.

TheMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 2:41pm
You said, "waiting game". You could call this a 'game' if they were purposely trying to delay your case for no reason. Are you saying that they have been unfair with you?

How is it their problem if you 'cant wait'?

Is complaining going to speed up the process?

Originally posted by 2inCanada 2inCanada wrote:

Originally posted by TheMan TheMan wrote:

I am just curious to find out why people are so eager to check their application status , posting on forums, calling people to find out when their Citizenship application will be processed.

I mean it will happen when it will happen, whats the rush? You are already a PR.

Are all these people want to get the passport and move to their home country (which is another topic of discussion)?
(emphasis mine)

Short answer: No.

Longer and personalized answer: I am in a rush because I'm tired of the waiting game. 
I waited to enter Canada. I waited to apply for PR (personal reasons). I waited for my PR approval. I waited for the PR card. I waited to apply for citizenship. I waited for confirmation. I waited to hear they needed extra details (passport scan). I waited for the test. I waited to hear I passed. Now I am waiting for a letter to invite us to the ceremony, after that, the waiting will finally be over.

Hope I have not been feeding any trolls with this message, whatever the case, I won't respond any further anyway Ouch
TheMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 2:42pm
I will respond to however and whatever I see fit. We live in a free country, right?

Originally posted by immigrant11 immigrant11 wrote:

The man:
I will ask you direct since you wee not bale to grasp it with "IF":
1) Are you are going to reason the reasons?
2) Are you asking for the reasons?
2inCanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2inCanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 3:28pm

... I am just trying to understand ...
No, Sir, you are not, you are trying to argue. As I said before, I shall not respond any further. Have a great day! Dead

Edited by 2inCanada - 01 Apr 2012 at 3:28pm
Received: 24 December 2010
Acknowledgement Letter: 16 February 2011
In Process: 11 October 2011
Transferred: 25 November 2011
Test: 23 February 2012
Oath: 10 May 2012
TheMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 3:34pm
You can call it an argument but I call it a two way communication. 

You expect people to take your first response and not say a word anymore? Unfortunately, I believe in going back and forth until I get the answers.

If you thou shall not respond then I am totally fine with it. No love lost.Big smile

No, Sir, you are not, you are trying to argue. As I said before, I shall not respond any further. Have a great day! Dead
TheMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 3:37pm
BTW, I asked you these question in response to your post but did not answer my question and started a new post to ignore my questions. This tells me that you did not know what to say.

Q 1: You said, "waiting game". You could call this a 'game' if they were purposely trying to delay your case for no reason. Are you saying that they have been unfair with you?

Q 2: How is it their problem if you 'cant wait'?

Q 3: Is complaining going to speed up the process?

xero9 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xero9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 3:45pm

You asked for reasons and then reject every reason people provide.  Take logic 101 please.

This.  This right here is why this discussion is dead as far as I'm concerned.

That, and that fact with TM's inability to respond to quoted text properly.  Too confusing to try and read.
immigrant11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immigrant11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by xero9 xero9 wrote:

This.  This right here is why this discussion is dead as far as I'm concerned.

That, and that fact with TM's inability to respond to quoted text properly.  Too confusing to try and read.

Xero9 thanks. 

@Theman: Please get some help.  I am sorry, I was not helpful.  Good luck entertaining here.

immigrant11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immigrant11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 4:58pm
You can take your own answer here:  "I will respond to what I feel responding to"

What is what you are talking about that does not matter? Did you read my post? I asked you a question and made statements? Saying "it does not matter" to God knows what means that you are lost of words.

The answer stays the same.  The question you are asking are irrelevant since it stil does not matter.  You asked first, don't people have job kids school etc so they wait for last minutes deals and I answered it they are school teachers with no kids.  For them the reasons stay true.  Now teh rest is just nit picking.  Even that question was unnecessary if you answer my question:  Are you going to reason the reasons or need the to find out the reasons.

Lets try this again, this is what I was asking you which you did not respond and start babbling about 34% or something to that effect.

"How many people on this people fall in the category of being school teachers who can take advantage of last minute deals, pack their bags and leave the next day? "

AND

"Are you saying that the couple in your example did not leave the country for 4-5 years until they get their Citizenship and spend 4-5 summers, winter breaks etc in Canada because they did not want to apply for the visa of the country they wanted to visit? "

AND

This was my point, "Normal people WHO LIKE TRAVELING do not stay in Canada for 4-5 years (waiting for their Citizenship) just because they do not want to go through the 'hassle' of getting the visa to travel. They plan and get the visa,wait for summer to get the last minute deals as you suggested."

If you dont find my questions relevant or unnecessary, you are more than welcome to not respond. But you keep responding which tells me that I have a point.

No, this is not my opinion butt is a fact.

It is your opinion, read your statement above my red underline statement again.  The word "majority" is used by you not me or anyone else.  There are over 200,000 cases filed per year but you only read from a 1000 handful and you call them majority.  So the majority label is your opinion.  Again now were down to one

It is the fact because when I brought up this discussion I was referring to the people on this forum who can not wait. I was not talking about 100s and 1000s of other people who do not feel the need of urgency to become a Citizen.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic