Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PR application

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxieboy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PR application
    Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 5:59am
I am currently a skilled worker and in few months time I am planning to apply for my permanent residence but something is bothering me about my future application, and i'm really not sure what to do about it. 

I used to work in a restaurant but had to resign due to a conflict with my boss. I decided to apply in another company and luckily I got hired. Problem is there's no open LMO to put my name on but still my new boss let me worked using the old working permit, which is technically not permitted. My boss, however said it's okay and the immigration won't mind and so I started working. Few week after I got hired my boss promoted me as manager but still using my old working permit. It took my boss 5 months before he was able to secure me a new skilled LMO and another 3 months before I got my new working permit. In total, I worked 8 months without proper documentation and this is the thing that is bothering me.

So in my application should I declare the date I started my new job or the date I got my new work permit. I really need some enlightenment on this case.. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic