Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post RQ Citizenship Judge Hearing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post RQ Citizenship Judge Hearing
    Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 12:47pm
I would like to start this thread that allows folks that have experienced the citizenship hearing with a Judge after submitting RQ documentation. I will share my experience after my hearing tomorrow. My situation is excessive travel during the week (Mon-Thur) working for a Canadian employer at a US client.
dpenabill View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpenabill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 4:22pm
Your input here is appreciated and I look forward to your report of the hearing.
Bureaucracy is what bureaucracy does, or When in doubt, follow the instructions. Otherwise, follow the instructions.

BTW: Not an expert, not a Can. lawyer, never worked in immigration
bhatia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhatia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 8:48am
I have many travels to Dubai, but have my days, been in Montreal for 7 years and have a lot of proof in terms of school/uni. I had a french lady as the judge but she was nice and interview lasted barely 15/20 mins. Been waiting nearly 2 months after interview.
Received 2009/05/22>>In Process 2009/11/19>>Transferred 2010/01/19>>Test 2010/07/12>>Oath ??
bigbh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 10:40am
Folks, i had my citizenship judge hearing today with Judge Brum Bozzi. I must say that she is one of the nicest people you can deal with. Apparently, she had approved my application but because of an administrative issue i was scheduled for this hearing anyway. She told me that even though i am 28 days short she is not worried because she is convinced Canada is my home... She said to me that she will make it up to me by scheduling me for the next oath in Mississauga... It's been 3 years since my original application but i can see the light.... Good luck everyone...
EasyRider View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasyRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 10:54am
What I don't understand how you people come up with idea to apply being short of physical presence application requirements?

You just read about 1095 days requirement, calculate your days-- you're being short and then "oh, what the hell" and just apply like that?
SK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 11:05am
Originally posted by EasyRider EasyRider wrote:

What I don't understand how you people come up with idea to apply being short of physical presence application requirements?

You just read about 1095 days requirement, calculate your days-- you're being short and then "oh, what the hell" and just apply like that?

:-)
bigbh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 11:09am
You can't judge me without knowing my situation....I had 112 lines of in and out travels to the US because my work required me to travel. Why don't you worry about your situation? This is supposed to be helpful information for you. I am done with this message board and fools like you EasyRider
EasyRider View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasyRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 11:14am
Adios!
bigbh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 11:15am
And by the way, it was their mistake that they mis-calculated my number of days...Never judge anyone..Never... I hope the crooks from our system are weeded out.... Thank you to Dpenabill for his continued guidance....All the best everyone (including EasyRider and SK - you will get what you deserve)
SK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 11:21am
thanks bigbh....hope you get your oath soon.....and be a proud canadian......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic