Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2007 Sydney CHC SAP Applicant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2007 Sydney CHC SAP Applicant
    Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 12:24am
Dear All Sydney 2007 Applicants,

As we can't continue the earlier thread as the forum was locked I hope all of the earlier member should continue in thë new topic of "2007 Sydney CHC SAP Applicant"

You mentioned in your Nov 26, 2009 reply that there is an announcment of speeding  up of back log of pre feb 2008 applications. Where did you get the announcement from? If they made the announcement of speeding up the pre Feb 2008 application, this will be a great news.

Looking forward to having continued contribution from 2007 Sydney applicantions.

Alan
tremor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tremor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 9:52pm
Glad I browsed around. I was waiting for the old forum to be unlocked and I just happened to reach this new forum.

I hope that CHC Sydney start processing the 2007 applicants soon. It's getting ridiculous how new applicants are just zooming on past by us.

Alan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 3:35am
Hi tremor,

It is good that you have found this new forum. I'm still waiting for the update request. Have you sent the updated documents? I think they are not at all looking at the pre Feb, 2008 applications. Hope we will here from them this year.

Ekonkar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ekonkar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 6:44am
Thanks Guys for opening this forum as I am also 2007 victimCry. I am wondering why TheBigburp has locked that forum any way...I think soon CHC Sydney may start processing 2007 cases fingures crossed....but no discrete information in relations to this.
the big burp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the big burp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 3:24pm
hi guys good to see some discussion re 2007 applicants. i think we will start to see some action from cic sydney towards the end of jan since everything shuts down in aus over xmas and into mid jan...so usually you can see some action in late jan/early feb again. im sure they will get started on 2007 applicants soon.

ekonar, i didnt lock the forum (im not an administrator but simply someone who posts on the messageboard quite often). im unsure why they stopped the last forum and created this one, it certainly confused a lot of ppl.
mark3374 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark3374 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 9:14pm
They stopped the last forum because it was so weak and vulnerable to hackers. This new one is supposed to be better.......for now. The new system (no longer based solely on points) has certainly disadvantaged people stuck in the queue but hang in there gang! 
Alan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 1:10am
Hello 2007 Sydney applicants,

Have any of you got any response from CIC Sydney? I emailed them regarding progress of the processing of 2007 applicants. They gave me the following reply:

"Processing times for skilled worker applications submitted before 27 February 2008:  Since the implementation of C50 and the Ministerial Instructions, which took effect on February 27, 2008, skilled worker applications submitted before this date will now face lengthened processing times. At this stage, the Sydney Visa Office anticipates that applications received during 2006, have began processing December 2009."

So far I know they have finished processing 2006 applicants. It is quite surprising to know that in December 2009, they have began processing applications received during 2006. What do you think about this guys. Please post your response to that or any other information you have.

Nini28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nini28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 3:54am
Hello there,

It sure is a very interesting discussion. Everyone who is planning to Immigrate looks around for genuine information. Most of us spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars in Immigration process, but do not get quick and easy access to "All-in-one" type of information.

Fortunately, I found something interesting which covers every aspect of Immigration process and the best part is, it also describes successful settlement tips after getting Canadian Immigration visa. Check out:

http://tinyurl.com/lqdocf

Best of luck.
the big burp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the big burp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 5:28am
hi alan - thanks for the update from cic sydney....shame its not that good news for 2007 applicants. id suggest to wait another few months and then contact them around april/may as they have only returned from holidays and from what ive seen in previous years the momentum doesnt pick up until mid feb.
jakeblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakeblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 2:59am
HI EVERYONE I FINALLY Just found the forum thanks barb. hope CA is going great.
So i sent in to cic a few weeks ago a letter and cheque to add my son to our app, they replied with a letter and returned the check saying that the correct amount is 150 (we sent in a cheque for 170, they have changed the amounts per the change in the CA dollar). So on the last line of the letter it said we have 45 days to make the changes or we may risk having our app refused when they start to process it. So this must mean that in 45 days they may start to process our application as we have been given a dead line to make the adjustments. we are july 17 2007 applicants, this works out in line with the letter we were given when we first sent in the simplified app that the timeline would be 36 months and they would start to process 4 months before the end date, so that would be mid march. Anyway if they go along with the plan all should be good for 2007 applicants...

also alan i cant find the article but there is a drive to get the backlog down as they did just that last year with a 33% drop in the waiting list, this info is on the cic websiteSmile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic