Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland October/November/December

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 24>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitamata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 7:17pm
As long as it's not over 3 months old when it reaches Mississauga, it's usually ok and the visa office doesn't request for it to be redone. They only do that in cases when the process is exceptionally long (ie if it goes on for a year or more), often with cases where the appeal had been won. So most likely you won't have to redo it.
Outland - spousal - Vienna - 2009
Feb 16th - app received at CPC-M
Mar 3rd - decision made at CPC-M
Mar 27th - received AOR
Apr 29th - PPR received via email
May 12th - Passport with visa received :)
flipxxxflop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flipxxxflop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 7:58pm
Sorry I haven't got to update everyone! With Christmas and all. Me and the wife been super BUSY!!! But here it goes Buffalo Rec. our app on Dec. 16 and started processing it on Dec.16 WHOA!!!
Not much long now!
check my timeline for update!
App sent Nov 2
Received App-Nov 13
Started Processing-Dec 4
Decision Made-Dec. 4
Received Sponship Letter-Dec 12
AOR- Dec 16
Buffalo Started Processing. Dec 16
File Trans to Detroit-Jan 12

peachy871 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy871 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 10:02pm
My sponsorship application timeline:

November 16th - application sent
November 19th - received in Mississauga (on EMS)
December 16th - Decision made, letter sent.

Still waiting for the letter to arrive so I can find out what the decision is...
Peachy
dealic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dealic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 10:39am
Awesome! Congrats and good luck to both of you!
netrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by netrob netrob wrote:

Application sent November 13th.
Application received November 15th.
Sponsorship approval received today, December 9th

:)

I checked online today and looks like they started processing in London on the 23rd December and have received my medicals. Hopefully not much longer now LOL
EgyCan View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EgyCan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 6:43am
App.sent Dec 10/09(spousal)
Rec'd by CPC-Miss Dec 17/09  (Thanks to an idiot working in UPS who put my package on a truck instead of a plane Cry)
SCsquare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCsquare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 12:42pm

Recived by buffalo and started processing on 9th Dec.. waiting to hear from them next. Disapprove

App Sent cpc-m - 28th Aug 09
Sponsorship App - 17th Nov 09
AOR from buffalo - 14th Dec 09
Interview Scheduled - 21st Jul 10
Passport requested , aprroved n passport received - 21st July 2010
OMOSapiens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMOSapiens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 2:14pm
December 23rd - Sent to CPC-M
December 24th - Rcvd by CPC-M

EgyCan View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EgyCan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 7:00am
Peachy,

How do you know that the letter is sent?
peachy871 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy871 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 12:35am
EgyCan,

We FINALLY were showing in ECAS about a month after I mailed in our applications. I was able to trace our applications through EMS on the postal website, so I know when immigration received them.

I kept driving myself nuts constantly checking ECAS but was not in the system for ages. I finally was able to restrain myself to checking only every 2 or 3 days when finally, on Dec. 17th, I looked and there it was! We were finally in the system! It showed a little chart and under the heading for sponsorship application, it said "Decision Made". When I click on that, it gives me the following details:

We received your application to sponsor XXXX XXXX on November 19, 2009.

We started processing your application on December 16, 2009.

We sent you a letter on December 16, 2009 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

So the letter has not yet arrived but right now mail is slow...holiday season and all. Hoping it will be in my mailbox in the first week of the New Year. And hoping the decision that they made is "yes!". There is no reason I would be declined as a sponsor but still...until I finally see the actual words, I am going to worry!
Peachy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 24>
  Share Topic