Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland October/November/December

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 24>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diddagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by ritosgirl ritosgirl wrote:

hello!!  i just wanted to give a quick update on my husbands pr application!  this morning, i took  the liberty of checking his email.... there was an email from new york!!  it said that the passport request letter is in the mail!!  woohooo!!!  it will be wonderful for him to have the ppr in his hands... and we can finish this crazy process!! :)

Yahoo ritosgirl! Congrats on the great news.... I am guessing it was that silly medical that was holding you guys up!
trebass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trebass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 2:48pm
We finally got some more good news!! This morning my wife went to get the mail and we got the PPR!!!

We are heading to Buffalo tomorrow night and will have the passport in their hands on Thursday morning!

Such a relief for this to be almost over! Amazing the things that go through your mind while waiting...
Nov 19 Sent to CPC-M
Nov 20 Rcvd by CPC-M
Dec 16 Dec Made
Dec 21 Letter Rcvd Sponsor Apprved
Jan 4 AOR
Jan 6 In Process
Feb 1 IA complete. No interview. Doc requested sent in Feb 5
Mar 18 PPR!!
Ravenesque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ravenesque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 4:14pm
Congrats, trebass! What an elation!
-----------------------------------------
Dec-02-2009 - Rcvd by CPC-M
Dec-29-2009 - Sponsor Apprvl
Jan-14-2010 - AOR Buffalo
Feb-05-2010 - File to Seattle
SCsquare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCsquare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 4:46pm
Congrats trebass...
App Sent cpc-m - 28th Aug 09
Sponsorship App - 17th Nov 09
AOR from buffalo - 14th Dec 09
Interview Scheduled - 21st Jul 10
Passport requested , aprroved n passport received - 21st July 2010
peachy871 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy871 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 6:21pm
Congrats trebass!! That is great news!

My hubby and I went for his interview last Friday, and since I was there, they interviewed me as well. They saw no reason to refuse us and said that we should have the visa soon! (They already have his passport). Finally!!! Yay! I am relieved, but won't be really excited until the courier pays us a visit with that passport containing a lovely new visa sticker!! Can't wait!
Peachy
dealic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dealic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 6:24pm
YAAAAAAAAY!!!! Congrats! I have been wondering when someone from "our" group would get an answer. I am glad your wait is over!
trebass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trebass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 2:25am
Thanks guys for all the support! I really don't think we could have done it as painlessly without all of you sharing your stories, tips, tricks and hints!

It's such a relief....Wife landed yesterday. The whole process was done very quickly at the Consulate in Buffalo and at the border crossing where we landed. we crossed the border quite alot over the past year and a half so we kinda got to know some of the faces at the border, was nice to have the "on our side" instead of feeling like we're being interogated.

I really can't underscore the support and peace of mind that this forum gave us. thanks again to all! We will be here to provide support and peace of mind when we can also! :D
Nov 19 Sent to CPC-M
Nov 20 Rcvd by CPC-M
Dec 16 Dec Made
Dec 21 Letter Rcvd Sponsor Apprved
Jan 4 AOR
Jan 6 In Process
Feb 1 IA complete. No interview. Doc requested sent in Feb 5
Mar 18 PPR!!
peachy871 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy871 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 8:03am
That is really great to hear! Congratulations, to you and your wife, trebass!! So happy for you! Nice to have the process absolutely and totally finished!! Enjoy your new life!!
Peachy
peachy871 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy871 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 7:30am
Just thought I should give an update...we have the visa! We are done! It was delivered last week and sometime soon, when we have time, we will celebrate! Can't wait to get to Canada!! Wooohooo!!
Peachy
dealic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dealic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 7:44am
Yay!!!! Isn't it a great feeling!?!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 24>
  Share Topic